MoFo Fantasy Baseball '16 - The Regular Season

Tools    

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I wish I didn't have David Price so I could buy low on him from someone else.
Like me with Keuchel. Keuchel has been bad actually this season, not just average.

Make Believe Registered User
I snapped a quick picture of my team this morning:

What's that I can't hear you all the way here at the bottom?

I wish I didn't have David Price so I could buy low on him from someone else.
I'll give you Pedro Strop for him. Would that be the same thing?

Ah, I thought Chapman was coming back the 5th, its the 9th. Sigh!

Two awful days in a row. Ill probably be last place again tomorrow.

Yep. Last place again. I benched Odorizzi & Archer when they looked to be on a downward spiral, and vs Toronto. Of course they both killed-it those starts and were on my pine. So those #'s couldnt help me, and streaming that kid from Atlanta, whoa, that was not smart.

So BHam jammed his thumb, and A-Rod hurt his hammy. Going with Alcides Escobar & Marcell Ozuna, goooooooo team!

You benched the two best pitchers on the best pitching staff in baseball history?

But seriously: I would literally never bench Chris Archer, I wouldn't think a good starter is on a downward spiral based on one or two starts, and both Odorizzi and Archer had good/decent starts immediately preceding those games, anyway.

That, and I still don't think it's possible to 'play the hot hand' with any regularity. It's not clear if "heating up" is even a thing at all, let alone one that can be spotted consistently.

Apparently more banned substance suspensions are forthcoming, but no "big names," per TJ Quinn at ESPN.

Other than that first inning and a half of the season, Steven Matz has been a monster. Think hes 6 innings into a one hitter right now with 8 Ks

Other than that first inning and a half of the season, Steven Matz has been a monster. Think hes 6 innings into a one hitter right now with 8 Ks
That just might an early warning sign of a downward spiral; I consider sitting him in his next start

Oh Ill be starting them all everytime now. That just killed me when they were dissecting them on my bench. I was really surprised how well Odorizzi bounced back vs Toronto

A system of cells interlinked
I keep starting Harvey, even though he hasn't been playing well as of yet. Still kind of chilly up here in the NE, so I am hoping he will warm up with the weather.

Sighhhhhhh

They scratched him from his start a few days ago because he was dehydrated. Here, he wasn't thirsty, had a torn muscle in his arm. Sighhhh

Anyway, I now see no reason why the Angels shouldn't try to trade Mike Trout.

Rays pitchers are that good. In all honesty guys if I dropped any to waivers yall would snatch them up, even Moore.

Rays pitchers are that good. In all honesty guys if I dropped any to waivers yall would snatch them up, even Moore.
So good that you benched Archer and Odorizzi the other day

They scratched him from his start a few days ago because he was dehydrated. Here, he wasn't thirsty, had a torn muscle in his arm.
That's not that weird. The other day I thought I'd twisted my ankle and it turned out I had Dengue fever.