The 2016 Mofies - The Ballot

Tools    

Ladies and Gentlemen,
(and God knows what else)

I have an announcement to make.

I have decided to DROP OUT of the MoFo Presidential Election
and the entire MoFies ceremony.

I ask that the organizers of this event VOID every vote that has been received for me, in all categories. They may find replacement nominees, if they wish, or they could just not count the votes for me that they've received so far. Thank you to anybody - IF there's anybody - who already voted for me.

I do not wish to be a part of this event any longer. I did just send in my votes - I wouldn't mind letting them keep those, if they don't mind, but if they do mind, they can discard the votes I sent in as well. But I am dropping out of this whole thing. Best of luck to everybody in all categories, but I am done here.

If Gatsby still wants to be involved in the President thing, he should replace me as President and he should pick his own running mate. He could also take the votes I might have already received. Just an idea.

Thank you.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Announcement.jpg
Views:	497
Size:	7.7 KB
ID:	28225   Click image for larger version

Name:	glass.jpg
Views:	483
Size:	73.2 KB
ID:	28227  

Welcome to the human race...
Ladies and Gentlemen,
(and God knows what else)
"Hey ladies, hey fellas, and all the people that don't give a f*ck" - Limp Bizkit, "Rolling (Air Raid Vehicle)"

I've been waiting for Trump to do this.
Ehh, an appreciable sentiment, but considering the rogues' gallery he's got for a line of succession...

Just my opinion, but I don't think people should be allowed to drop out this far into the process. I get and respect Rhys's request and think it should be honored, but Sexy's little temper tantrum is ridiculous.

I'm fine with it. I know he didn't say it outright but i think we all got the hidden meaning that he recognized that me and Cosmic are the best possible candidates. Brave decision SC, you are a true patriot!

Just my opinion, but I don't think people should be allowed to drop out this far into the process. I get and respect Rhys's request and think it should be honored, but Sexy's little temper tantrum is ridiculous.
Alright. Fine.

I've changed my mind. I will stay in the MoFies, in all categories.

Just so there aren't any conflicts.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
SC saw the powerhouse of Suspect and markf and got scared. He tried to run away. Is that who people want as President? A quitter?

This message was approved by TheUsualSuspect.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
SC saw the powerhouse of Suspect and markf and got scared. He tried to run away. Is that who people want as President? A quitter?

This message was approved by TheUsualSuspect.
I'll change the ballot now!

Sorry it's taken 14 hours I should check in here more often!

Once again though, we need more presenters. I don't think I have it in me to present every award Topsy is on board to present along with CR, but she doesn't know which categories yet

Wait he is?

This president election thing is fro everyone that wants to be president or the only candidates are those 4 that were nominated? I don't expect I could stand a chance anyway. Just checking.

Also, I can send the list now righT?

Wait he is?

This president election thing is fro everyone that wants to be president or the only candidates are those 4 that were nominated? I don't expect I could stand a chance anyway. Just checking.

Also, I can send the list now righT?
Only those people who were nominated during the initial voting can run for president - so just Sexy, me, Camo and Suspect. Each nominee got to choose a running mate, so now Gatsby, Cricket, Cosmic and Mark are possible vice presidents.

You can vote now. The full ballot is in the first post.