Transformers 4

Tools    

i live in texas and have news about the film!! and exclusive pics

im not feeling it.

Friends Don't Let Friends Pay Movie Prices for Rentals
I'm really, really hoping this doesn't suck. My wife remembers how much in awe I was when Optimus Prime first appeared in the first movie. I felt my childhood come roaring back!

That trailer bored the heck out of me. I'm not a fan of these movies anyways, but this is really looking uninteresting. I had hoped dino bots would help it along but they look just as generic as the transformers themselves, meaning they will be just as hard to tell who is who. The transformers always looked too much like each other so only their voices have ever separated them. With dino bots, that's gonna be a lot harder to pull off.

WTF I hate when they change the actors in movies it is not the same movie any more now i will hate it.Firs i hate it when they changed the Megan Fox with Rosie Huntington now they are changing the whole cast wtf man they ruined the movie.I is not the same movie any more.

I think the cast change is for the better, the guy who plays Tessa's boyfriend in this was excellent in an Irish film called What Richard Did.