26.92%
7 votes
Yes, The Kings of Modern Rock
73.08%
19 votes
No, Linkin who?
26 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Originally Posted by Herod
But as for the kings of Mod Rock, how's about that one Quadrophenic band?

Originally Posted by Garrett

Ditto...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I wipe my ass with your feelings
LP sucks

They have an amazing intro to most songs, but they throw it to **** with their useless, utterless crap.

I hate linkin park...I hate nu-metal in general.

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
it's just as bad calling it Nu-metal... It shouldnt even have metal in it.. I just call this kind of stuff mallcore...(Because it's about as hardcore as a bunch of kids hanging out at a mall).

Originally Posted by Henry The Kid
Bland, uninventive fluff. Every single song sounds the same.

I have a severe distaste for them.

I agree with you. I like their sound but it gets boring. the radio overplay they get doesn't help either.

May The Forks be With Us
i personally like the band it self and the music. as for the thing about them being the kings of modern rock that is saying way to much. i think they are very original and some bands are not. the are kinda a hybrid band, like rock, rap, and pop mixed together and i like it. good stuff.... and kool cound effects

"Snozberries taste like snozberries"

E-mphasis
I like the band. The difference in oppinion probably lies in the fact that when I listen to a song, I don't care about anything than the song itself. I don't care who wrote it. I don't care who sings it. And I don't care if it is a remix.

The music itself alone is good. The entirity of the band is, sadly, what sedai said.

A system of cells interlinked
Originally Posted by Mirai
I like the band. The difference in oppinion probably lies in the fact that when I listen to a song, I don't care about anything than the song itself. I don't care who wrote it. I don't care who sings it. And I don't care if it is a remix.

The music itself alone is good. The entirity of the band is, sadly, what sedai said.

The music is formulated rather well, I must say. I have liked many of the songs they have released, but not any more than any other popular hit at any given time. Background music at work or something... I gess I just don;t see the music as inspiring or elevating at all...certainly not the kings of modern rock as far as I am concerned...

Oh, and welcome to MoFO Mirai

What sort of music do you like? Films? Hobbies?

E-mphasis
Fave music is... I don't know. P.O.D, The Streets, Cat Empire, U2, Guns And Roses... A lot of different stuff really. It has to bring out emotion or let me jump around to it.

Films... Fight Club and anything with cool villains. I love villains.

Hobbies... I'm a cartoonist so I spend a lot of time doing that.

Thanks for the welcome.