How many movies have you seen in your lifetime?

Tools    

6 Million

1 Hollywood film for every Jew that died in the holocaust.

But that's probably an exaggerated number.

Welcome to the human race...
6 Million

1 Hollywood film for every Jew that died in the holocaust.
Even for someone with a Rob Schneider avatar, this is an atrocious joke (and yet you saw fit to edit out the bit about it being an "exaggerated number").

Even for someone with a Rob Schneider avatar, this is an atrocious joke (and yet you saw fit to edit out the bit about it being an "exaggerated number").

Nah It's a pretty good joke. Well I think so for a non comedian like myself. There is a joke there. Jews run Hollywood.

Hey I've herd many people try to crack much worse and much more offensive jokes than that in normal daily conversation. My Dad is the worsted.

Yeah I just wasn't sure if the last bit was needed or not. I read it over and it sounded funnier without the last line.

You know what you convinced me to put the last line back in.

What I was saying is that the number of films I've watched was probably a exaggerated number which is also a conspiracy theory among the "truther community" I think it's a pretty good joke that I wrote in about 10 seconds.

Nah It's a pretty good joke. Well I think so for a non comedian like myself. There is a joke there. Jews run Hollywood.

Hey I've herd many people try to crack much worse and much more offensive jokes than that in normal daily conversation. My Dad is the worsted.

Yeah I just wasn't sure if the last bit was needed or not. I read it over and it sounded funnier without the last line.

You know what you convinced me to put the last line back in.

What I was saying is that the number of films I've watched was probably a exaggerated number which is also a conspiracy theory among the "truther community" I think it's a pretty good joke that I wrote in about 10 seconds.
The joke wasn't funny but this post is incredible.

Damn, must have took you ages to remember and rate all of the films you'd seen before you joined the site.
It wasn't that bad, Netflix and Hulu history helps. I spent my teens going through the Oscars and my 20's going through The Criterion collection and those filters help. But really you just use the filters and go year by year, where it's been a godsend is getting recommendations

for me around 2700 movies
i made a watchlist on imdb.

for me around 2700 movies
i made a watchlist on imdb.
wow that's alot
can I ask How old are you
I just want to get an idea on how many years of your life that you have been spend on movies lol

for me, I'm 23 yo and still around 1300 movies (around half of yours)
Was I spend too much time on movie ? hahahahah

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
wow that's alot
can I ask How old are you
I just want to get an idea on how many years of your life that you have been spend on movies lol

for me, I'm 23 yo and still around 1300 movies (around half of yours)
Was I spend too much time on movie ? hahahahah
I love your Top 9 list.... maybe one day I'll check out "La La Land" but I doubt it. I don't know anyone in the movie!

It isn't like "A Woman Under The Influence" is it? (Ha ha ha)

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
About 1700 to 1800, according to my votes on IMDb. I re-watch a lot.
I do a lot of re-watches a lot as well, just wish I could know how many and which ones, which IMDB doesn't track, speaking of, I wish I would have rated movies in the first 15 years on there.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.