Quote of the Day

Tools    

If you want to make peace, you don't talk to your friends. You talk to your enemies.

there's a frog in my snake oil
Everything is a miracle. It's a miracle that one doesn't dissolve in one’s bath like a lump of sugar
~Pablo Picasso

The days of the digital watch are numbered
~Tom Stoppard

(I cringed, but i liked. Then i cringed again )

The People's Republic of Clogher
Originally Posted by Golgot
The days of the digital watch are numbered
~Tom Stoppard

(I cringed, but i liked. Then i cringed again )
Heck, I didn't cringe! It's so corny that I'm thinking of pretending I came up with it.

"Pirate suicide is one of the greatest tragedies of the modern era." -- The Gravedigger

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by AmyLovesYou
If you want to make peace, you don't talk to your friends. You talk to your enemies.
I've tried this. Then I remember why they're my enemies: they're idiots.

"You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment. Fools stand on their island of opportunities and look toward another land. There is no other land; there is no other life but this."
- Henry David Thoreau

"...what kinda mocasins is them? 'NeeKay!' Is that some kinda injun talk?"
-Unknown speaker (Back to the future 3)

save a cow, eat a vegetarian

"...among the joyous, heartless, ever-juvenile eternities, Pip saw the multitudinous, God-omnipresent, coral insects, that out of the firmament of waters, heaved the colossal orbs. He saw God's foot upon the treadle of the loom, and spoke it; and therefore his shipmates called him mad."

~Herman Melville (Moby Dick)

"If you eliminate one pancake,It leaves room for more bacon"

Homer Simpson