Any NBA Basketball fans?

Tools    

Sun's- Clippers has been entertaining thus far although that may be close to over. Grizz - Lakers are proving to be entertaining as well. I expect Bucks - Heat to pick back up when Giannis returns. Kings- Warriors should be entertaining today

Kings/Warriors series has been great. Not sure how this Lakers/Grizz game will go with so many people dealing with questionable injuries.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
GS always finding a way to avoid 3-1. Surprised Milwaukee didn't have enough to stop Jimmy Butler. Lakers up 3-1, and Dillon Brooks has ducked the media two games straight (as did Morant). Lebron went right past his young ass for the game-winning hoop. 20th season.

3 potential close out games tonight, might be good.
Maybe...or things could go as planned and all 3 are blowouts by the 3rd quarter haha

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I'll still be surprised if the Bucks don't beat Miami.
Unfortunately as a Bucks fan that isn't happening anymore. Pretty sad they have one offensive weapon and they still can't stop the guy.

Over half of that Heat team wouldn't barely crack other teams rotations.

Unfortunately as a Bucks fan that isn't happening anymore. Pretty sad they have one offensive weapon and they still can't stop the guy.

Over half of that Heat team wouldn't barely crack other teams rotations.
Have faith; Miami is the series favorite now unsurprisingly, but it's very low odds considering where it's at. Butler won't have another game like that. For all the praise he gets, he no shows quite often.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Have faith; Miami is the series favorite now unsurprisingly, but it's very low odds considering where it's at. Butler won't have another game like that. For all the praise he gets, he no shows quite often.
I wish buddy. This one has me pretty bummed. Going from best record to brink of a first round exit. I was legitimately looking forward to my vacation in May and watching the Bucks quite a bit.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I feel very bad for Milwaukee, because of mostly Giannis, who plays every game, and now I can see more teams thinking, "See why load management is necessary? Level the playing field by sitting our guys isn't what we want to do, but since others started this...."

And so many injuries.. PG-13, Kahwi, etc.... I'm rooting for Giannis because I already liked him/them, but I have a sense of justice for teams without their guys. Even Memphis, who are missing a few. Hoping every series goes to 7, despite having preferences. I think GS will win their series - they have the championship DNA.

So many silly mistakes at the end of games. Calling time-outs when you don't have any. Throwing the ball away. But the one thing that irks me is when teams don't go for the 2-1. Chances are the teams who hold for one shot won't get a good shot anyway, if one at all, and 2 shots is always a better % than 1, and you get the ball at the end. Similar to being up 3 and on defense, and not fouling. And another annoying 'thing'.. When a team is up 4, and they're defending with 2 seconds left, and foul. A guy hit a 3, but missed the FT... Just stand down, don't even get close to a guy (who'll be trying to draw a foul or flop).

Kawhi and George load managed all year and still got hurt.
Load management is garbage and hopefully won't be a thing going foward.

Miami (+13.5!) pulled that off...WOW