honeykid's DVD Collection

Tools    

Do you enjoy foreign films..or are you a Fez?

Some films I like, some I don't. Some sound interesting, some don't. Some of these are foreign, some aren't.

I've already written out one answer for this, but cocked it up and I can't be bothered to do it all again. So I'll just say that I don't know if I'm a Fez or not. I only saw a few episodes of That 70's Show, as I didn't think it was very funny, though the eye candy was extraordinary. BTW, Chirstine, it was only ever shown on Satellite over here, I think and it was a good while ago.

So, as I don't know the character, I can only answer like this.

If you mean am I an exchange student? Then, no. If you mean am I not an American? No, I'm not American, I'm English.

If you mean anything else, I'm afraid you'll have to be more explicit as that's all I know about the character.

I was referring the being the "foreign kid" So yes, you are a Fez And once again there is another person who lives in a better place than I (and no that wasn't a stab at the US).

Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me

'Allo, 'Allo: Series 1 & 2

Apart from being really good cheap, and a childhood favourite, here's a couple of other reasons I had to buy it. I had/have such a crush on the girl on the left, Francesca Gonshaw.

After knocking it back for a year or two, I finally treated myself to it.

The one I've got is the 10th Anniversary Edition, though.

Audio commentary from director Mathieu Kassovitz
Original colour versions of selected scenes
Behind the scenes footage
Interactive menu
Scene access

No. But subtitles don't bother me in the slightest. In fact, I'll often turn them on when I watch something, especially if it's something that I'm not really paying close attention to.

No. But subtitles don't bother me in the slightest. In fact, I'll often turn them on when I watch something, especially if it's something that I'm not really paying close attention to.
Same actually. Especially when it's a piece of dialogue that sounds interesting but I can't hear properly because of accent or sound and all that. La Haine 's a great film to have in your collection. Very strong, timeless piece of work. Have you checked out some of the scenes in colour? Isn't the same film

The other Ultimate edition has an excellent documentary, apparently. So might be worth investing in that.

Have you checked out some of the scenes in colour? Isn't the same film

The other Ultimate edition has an excellent documentary, apparently. So might be worth investing in that.
No, I've not watched the disc yet, but even reading that it was an extra, I didn't think it sounded like a good idea. I didn't know about the Ultimate edition. I think I'd like to see that documentary. Curses!

Today's arrival is a film I've loved for even longer than I have La Haine and, like La Haine, this is an upgrade.

I just adore Slacker. Linklater's become a bit hit and miss for me, but those three early films, Slacker, Dazed & Confused and Before Sunrise were brilliant, with each better than the last.