honeykid's DVD Collection

Tools    

I love Rollerball. I have it on my 100 but, and I cant' stress this enough, watch the original and not the remake.

Zero Dark Thirty

I bought The Body In The Library too, with the proper Miss Marple, Joan Hickson, but I can't find a pic for it.

Don't you have enough DVDs in your collection that you haven't seen yet
It's my g/f's fault. We went shopping and they were all really cheap. Frankly I could've bought a hell of a lot more.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
It's my g/f's fault. We went shopping and they were all really cheap. Frankly I could've bought a hell of a lot more.

That's how I built up most of my DVD collection, cheap DVDs at garage sales and flea markets.

Just curious. I was thinking we could make that our next commentary, yeah.

I love Rollerball. I have it on my 100 but, and I cant' stress this enough, watch the original and not the remake.

Zero Dark Thirty

I bought The Body In The Library too, with the proper Miss Marple, Joan Hickson, but I can't find a pic for it.
The film was a bit hit and miss, but that redhead is strangely attractive from a psychotic perspective.

Anyone fancy doing a Big Trouble in Little China commentary with me tomorrow afternoon (3 pm GMT)?
I would but unfortunately tomorrow might be a bit busy. See if Raul can, I know he's been wanting to see that. So have I.

Anyone fancy doing a Big Trouble in Little China commentary with me tomorrow afternoon (3 pm GMT)?
How does this work exactly? Five hours behind you here in Ontario Slob, but am interested.

I recently upgraded my copy to blu ray and haven't had a chance to look at it yet. Good film to do a commentary on because it's full of funny stuff.