Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice

Tools    

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Actor Scoot McNairy (Argo, Halt and Catch Fire,12 Years a Slave) has joined the cast of Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice. Although nobody at Warner Brothers will say exactly what role he will play. They are sworn to secrecy at the moment, but it seems more than likely that all will probably be revealed this July at Comic-Con in San Diego.

Could it be The Flash? Maybe even possibly Nightwing?? We'll find out soon enough.
I hope it's the Flash...cause his name is Scoot.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Actor Scoot McNairy (Argo, Halt and Catch Fire,12 Years a Slave) has joined the cast of Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice. Although nobody at Warner Brothers will say exactly what role he will play. They are sworn to secrecy at the moment, but it seems more than likely that all will probably be revealed this July at Comic-Con in San Diego.

Could it be The Flash? Maybe even possibly Nightwing?? We'll find out soon enough.

Source: Screenrant, Deadline, The Wrap, Batman- News, CinemaBlend .......
After Jason Momoa being cast as Aquaman....well he could be playing anybody. Though he wouldnt make a bad Green Lantern.

Weird... it's more of a non-photo.

It's not even some kind of marketing, just a digital image of Superman in the rain... I've done better fan arts.
It's Superman with Gotham City in the back. Just a promo image for the movie. It isn't supposed to be marketing. Comic Con is in a few weeks, so stuff will be coming then that's marketing material.

But, you can't really tell it's Gotham... if they had Wayne Tower in the background, even if it was blurry, that would have made a better promo image.

I should work in marketing.

In the Beginning...
But, you can't really tell it's Gotham... if they had Wayne Tower in the background, even if it was blurry, that would have made a better promo image. I should work in marketing.
Yeah, I'm gonna go ahead and guess that this photo has a "to-be-revealed" second half.

Finished here. It's been fun.
Really cool picture imo. Gotham City looks like its going to be gloomy and dark, just like how it should look. In Nolan's Batman, Gotham looked like your average city. Looks like they might be going for more of a Tim Burton look here, which is awesome.

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
Really cool picture imo. Gotham City looks like its going to be gloomy and dark, just like how it should look. In Nolan's Batman, Gotham looked like your average city. Looks like they might be going for more of a Tim Burton look here, which is awesome.
That's what I didn't like about Nolans Batmans. In Batman Begins it was all doomy and dark, with some big monorail. In The Dark Knight Gotham was completely different.

I wouldn't think they'd go too much toward Burton's Gotham... look at MOS and Metropolis... it'd be just a way to big a difference in tone for the realistic look they're trying to give the DC Universe.

I'd definitely like to see a gothic Gotham again though.
Something like Leuven Town Hall in Belgium

Cathedral of Reims

Burgos Cathedral

This is a place in Barcelona

Darkened up in palette obviously, but at least realistic... Burton's Gotham was too comic with unfeasibly outlandish and artistic architecture.

Warner Brothers has just released this new photo....

The director doesnt comprehend that Metropolis shouldnt look like Gotham City. If Zach Snyder made a movie on Yosemite he'd make it look like Gotham City.