Blade Trinity

→ in
Tools    

I am Jack's Smirking Revenge
i put the n in as short for "and' regardless of my immaturity im not a racist

what is the point, that blade 3 blows? then yes, my job is done

hahaha, and its not "exploited" its "EXPLETIVE" if your going to criticize me use the right words

Originally Posted by Frank Castle
Thats not the point.
Why even give this person the time of day? It is apparent the he won’t last long in here anyway. Right?

Exactly Movie-Man. The Movie Forums are for civilised people who come to talk and discuss movies, not for people who think they own the place and think they can do anything without getting BANNED. But oh well, if he wants to play it that way then I'll give him another week tops.

'Blade Trinity'.....OR 'Blade: Buy an iPod'
As movies go i thought it was OK, Reynolds wasnt as irritating as i anticipated although all his one-liners border cringe worthy. Whistler was sadly neglected i felt, especially after his role in Blade II, Biel, like said, was unecessary and boring and i agree there were a lot of characters solely there to be killed. These characters bordered on development, so there is a loss felt, shortly followed by not caring anymore. Talos was the worst feature, how the hell she was leader of the vampires is quite bizzare. Also Dracula's action were rather dumb, surely the King of Vampires woiuldn't need to resort the kidnapping a child to get Blade's attention, nor would he be chased by the DayWalker.
Overall 7/10
I felt it was a worthy addition to the series, not one to cap the franchise with however. Also the toning down of violence was annoying, i liked the 18 rated previous installments, i would prefered this to not have been a 15.

PS, how inivitable is a Nightstalkers spin-off?

Originally Posted by blackashjester
i put the n in as short for "and' regardless of my immaturity im not a racist
You don't honestly think we're stupid enough to believe, after fully spelling out 'AND' everywhere else in your post, that you just decided to abbreviate it in that one particular instance do you?

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

okay, think about what your saying for a second... the editor thing, edits THE ENTIRE WORD, not the ending letters, the n- werd also, unless you couldn't figure out on your own, has 6 letterrs not 5, that phrase MILDLY edited shows that i meant to say ACTING ALL GHETTO N 'SH*T'. Unless the editor has some computer grudge against me, and would only edit to that leafving the first letter clear and star the rest

EDIT: WITH A SPACE IN BETWEEN mind you

Someone Save Us College Kids
okay, think about what your saying for a second... the editor thing, edits THE ENTIRE WORD, not the ending letters, the n- werd also, unless you couldn't figure out on your own, has 6 letterrs not 5, that phrase MILDLY edited shows that i meant to say ACTING ALL GHETTO N 'SH*T'. Unless the editor has some computer grudge against me, and would only edit to that leafving the first letter clear and star the rest

You don't even make sense. and stop PMing me!

Originally Posted by Frank Castle
You don't even make sense. and stop PMing me!
okay buddy. you PMed me first :/ and... when imean space, i mean

fart
f art THERES A SPACE INBETEEN THOSE :=O

and if it was edited it would show

fart = **** not f *** so stop criticizing me

Back to the movie I think I will give this a miss.

okay buddy. you PMed me first :/ and... when imean space, i mean

fart
f art THERES A SPACE INBETEEN THOSE :=O

and if it was edited it would show

fart = **** not f *** so stop criticizing me

No I gave you band rep points theres a diff. duh. O' I forgot Im 15 and you however older then me ( as you brought out in ont of the messages). So when your done with your hissy fit and will admitt your wrong then every thing will be beuno.

Originally Posted by nebbit
Back to the movie I think I will give this a miss.
It's better than quite a lot of action films released in 2004
but it's also worse than a lot

I thought it was good. Not the best the could have done, but good to quince the thirst. My friend said that Snipe needed this movie to do good if he wants his career back in movies. Does anyone agree with him?

I'm perfectly aware the forum editor edits out the entire word… what I was curious about was whether or not you were aware of that fact… and if you knew how to get around the editor --which I see, from your most recent post, you do-- therefore, I would have to conclude that there is a possibility you edited out the N word yourself… which reminds me, your six letters vs. five letters excuse doesn't hold much weight… and if you are so versed in "acting ghetto", you would know that.

Now, having said all of that, I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt pertaining to your use of "ghetto N" … however, when you joined Movie Forums, you agreed not to post any messages that were obscene or vulgar… therefore, your original post is in violation of Movie Forum rules and you can consider this your one and only warning.

Arresting your development
that phrase MILDLY edited shows that i meant to say ACTING ALL GHETTO N 'SH*T'. Unless the editor has some computer grudge against me, and would only edit to that leafving the first letter clear and star the rest

Next time when you type you should download and use this program...

Originally Posted by Anonymous Last
Next time when you type you should download and use this program...

I can always count on you to make me laugh.

lol, sweet, u think i could get that for a mac? jk
and thnx caitlyn, ill watch myself from now on

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by Caitlyn
I'm perfectly aware the forum editor edits out the entire word… what I was curious about was whether or not you were aware of that fact… and if you knew how to get around the editor --which I see, from your most recent post, you do-- therefore, I would have to conclude that there is a possibility you edited out the N word yourself… which reminds me, your six letters vs. five letters excuse doesn't hold much weight… and if you are so versed in "acting ghetto", you would know that.

Now, having said all of that, I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt pertaining to your use of "ghetto N" … however, when you joined Movie Forums, you agreed not to post any messages that were obscene or vulgar… therefore, your original post is in violation of Movie Forum rules and you can consider this your one and only warning.

Ahhhhh! No officer...I have no idea why you just pulled me over.

It's my cousin's, brother's, mama's car. Honest!