Hi.

Tools    

Hi, my name is LukeyMoMo. I've been kind of lurking around on and off for the past few months, but I'd like to become a more active member of the community.

Looking forward to discussing movies with you guys.

I had 5 Swatches on my arm…
So you were one of the 100+ guests!

Welcome to MoFo.

Welcome, Lukey, stick to your opinions and don't let these people scare you...again, welcome and looking forward to you sharing your passion for movies.

Howdy Dowdy! Lukey...Welcome!

I see Citizen Kane in your list, I approve....So tell us about yourself, what part of the world do you hail from? Guy?Girl?...Are you in school? stuff like that.

Howdy Dowdy! Lukey...Welcome!

I see Citizen Kane in your list, I approve....So tell us about yourself, what part of the world do you hail from? Guy?Girl?...Are you in school? stuff like that.
I'm a guy from Manhattan, currently attending high school. I've been taking the film classes in my school for a while now and thought this would be a fun place to discuss movies. I consider myself to be a huge Star Wars nerd and could name ridiculous trivia from all of those movies very easily. More recently I've been trying to branch out and watch different types of movies, so I'm open to very strange recommendations.

Well you came to the right place! There's LOTS of Star War fans here.

so I'm open to very strange recommendations.
Based on your Top 10 choices (Shaun of the Dead, The Big Lebowski) in the same vein, Heathers (1988), somewhat strange and a great film too.

(Pulp Fiction, Reservoir Dogs) based on those I suggest trying a Film Noir with the same feel...a good one is The Killing (1956) Stanley Kubrick.

Well you came to the right place! There's LOTS of Star War fans here.

Based on your Top 10 choices (Shaun of the Dead, The Big Lebowski) in the same vein, Heathers (1988), somewhat strange and a great film too.

(Pulp Fiction, Reservoir Dogs) based on those I suggest trying a Film Noir with the same feel...a good one is The Killing (1956) Stanley Kubrick.
They're now on my watchlist. Thanks!