Pixar's UP

Tools    

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
New Pixar film and this is the teaser.

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/37664

Just goes to show how original and brilliant these guys can be. I'm interested in seeing how this one gets pulled off.

It's about an old man whose a widower and he attaches millions of balloons to his house so he can go to that vacation spot he always wanted to with his wife before she died.

Suspect's Reviews

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Looks hilarious my son loves all animated movies!

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Pixar has updated their newest movie, UP's website (found HERE.) Just wait for the website to load, then click on the house (the flying one) and you'll get to see a clip. Pixar's UP, starring Ed Asner, Chris Plumber, and John Ratzenberger will be released May 29, 2009.

I was a bit disappointed in the clip personally, I mean it was mostly what we have seen in the trailer. But eh, Ed Asner's crankiness is funny.

Gotta love how cool those balloons in the trailer are ! I've had my faith in Pixar renewed by their last 2 movies - i can only hope this will be another great one.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Another Superbowl spot released today was for Pixar's Up. It's the story about a balloon-salesman named Carl Fredricksen, who one day attaches a boatload of balloons to his house and it goes sailing around the word. Up stars Ed Asner, Chris Plummer, and one of my favorite actors, John Ratzenberger. Watch the spot below: (Click image)

I can't wait to see this movie, it looks very creative and I have no doubt that Pixar has infused this simple concept with a quality story to back it up.

Frankly I love this company. They show time and time again that they have a true talent for exploring new narratives rather than just rehashing old fairytale junk (*cough* Disney *cough*).

F#cking Disney! Make me watch a Hannah Montana ad only to tell me the trailer is available only to people in the U.S.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

The full trailer was released a couple weeks ago and there are also a couple clips out too that are freakin hilarious! Must have seen 'em in theaters somewhere by now, I'm sure but here they are:

You can see more on their Facebook page

The more I see, the more excited I get!

LOL, omg! If they needed 1000 balloons to lift up that little 4 year old....

That being said, love this story because it's just so out there and creative but it works so well for Pixar! They're really good at taking us on fun, random animated adventures

New clip from UP - called "Snipe Trap":
http://www.moviefone.com/movie/up/30...ap/18514162001

I love that Russell kid. He's a trip!

"It looks so chocolate-yyyyyy"

Other than Cars, I love every Pixar film that has been made, so I'll no doubt see this. Looks very promising.