Coronavirus

Tools    

We've gone on holiday by mistake
I'm just glad we have the GOAT in office to lead the world through this crisis.

God bless America.

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
People very testy today in Stop and Shop, which made me testy too. One woman told me I was cutting in line in a line I didn’t even know existed.

But then a very nice lady in the parking lot - Amy - gave me a squirt of her hand sanitizer & we ended up chatting so she negated the testy people.

I do believe the general fear and anxiety people are feeling right now is probably greater than what the situation calls for. If you look on the bright side of this, realize we're all going to die no matter what. That should cheer you up.

As a Roman Catholic, I talk to God every day. And of course we know what he thinks about things as it’s all in the Bible. Surely you would know this?
Im Sorry My Family are Babtists. And Id rather not talk about Religion and Politics anymore about this thing. When comes to church and how I choose to believe. How about it be my own buisness to believe how I want as an american.

I always receive by hand. Very very somber mood at Mass yesterday. No clue if we will have any Masses going forward. Was planning to attend the Stations of the Cross on Friday evening, but must check 1st if it is still going forward.
Our bishop has suspended all daily and weekend Masses, liturgies, and devotions and has asked that all churches and chapels including adoration chapels within the diocese be closed. A dispensation from the obligation to attend Sunday Mass granted to the faithful.

I hope they dont shut down the televised Masses on EWTN.

God help us all.

When comes to church and how I choose to believe. How about it be my own buisness to believe how I want as an american.
Says the guy who basically blamed this whole thing on people who choose to believe in science over religion.

Well Science does depict there is no god and we come from dust from Mars or some silly thing. I believe in God Ok I believe in evil aka the devil. But I also believe its possible created aliens and other planets. Science is good thing at times cause science cure diseases But I also believe prayer is needed now. I dont know how to explain how I feel about faith and science better then that.

Is that where they got it or where they were tested and confirmed
Both.

If you look on the bright side of this, realize we're all going to die no matter what.
Gonna scream if I hear this one more time.

Im Sorry My Family are Babtists. And Id rather not talk about Religion and Politics anymore about this thing. When comes to church and how I choose to believe. How about it be my own buisness to believe how I want as an american.
Fine with me. I think you were the one who brought up religion.

Our bishop has suspended all daily and weekend Masses, liturgies, and devotions and has asked that all churches and chapels including adoration chapels within the diocese be closed. A dispensation from the obligation to attend Sunday Mass granted to the faithful.
Gosh. I attend Rosary Prayer every Wednesday at 7 a.m. Need to find out tomorrow if that is continuing. What a time of year (running up to Easter) to be going through this.

In your memory, has this happened before?

Well Science does depict there is no god and we come from dust from Mars or some silly thing. I believe in God Ok I believe in evil aka the devil. But I also believe its possible created aliens and other planets. Science is good thing at times cause science cure diseases But I also believe prayer is needed now. I dont know how to explain how I feel about faith and science better then that.
I thought you were done with the religion discussion?

Let’s keep this thread on the coronavirus topic. 😎

Gosh. I attend Rosary Prayer every Wednesday at 7 a.m. Need to find out tomorrow if that is continuing. What a time of year (running up to Easter) to be going through this.

In your memory, has this happened before?
Not that I'm aware of. It would be interesting to find out how they dealt the pig flu and other incidents that disrupted normal living.

I was naughty today & bought all 13 containers in the store of this stuff. I don’t care; it’s hard to find.

I was naughty today & bought all 13 containers in the store of this stuff. I don’t care; it’s hard to find.

I dont think frozen yogurt is a hot item right now. My local Walmart and grocery store is out of rice, but they still have cans of mini ravioli.

I heard a vaccine was in trials. Hopefully they can expedite that process.
I heard that too. I also heard that they are foregoing the usual animal testing as this would take years. The vaccine will be tested on people already infected.

Stop going out people!
And miss out on the opportunity to enjoy a quiet walk or have an entire movie theater to myself? I think not.

I dont think frozen yogurt is a hot item right now.
Since it’s frozen, it can’t be hot, but I take your point. This frozen yogurt is so delicious, but people definitely prefer ice cream for which there are numerous shelves.

I heard that too. I also heard that they are foregoing the usual animal testing as this would take years. The vaccine will be tested on people already infected.
For pity’s sake, no more animal testing. It’s outrageous!

And miss out on the opportunity to enjoy a quiet walk or have an entire movie theater to myself? I think not.
San Francisco is on lockdown for 3 weeks. The thing I dread the very most is a Connecticut lockdown & not being able to have my daily walk. I think I would go completely mad if I had to stay home 24/7.