MoFo Fantasy Football 2011 Week 5

Tools    

Might've been a good thing I didn't find any takers for Gore earlier in the year. He's having another great game and San Fran's offense looks shockingly competent.

A system of cells interlinked
Davis gets another TD...

San Fran going off?

OK LT, I re-sent the offer. Let me know what you think. I think there's a pretty good chance we can help each other out here.

The Mean Machine 69.68
Big Damn Heroes 66.64

Only player left is James Starks tonight for Jay. 31 yards from Starks and I lose

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
I dont even know if its possible to make up 100 pts. Nice goin Mike. The law firm just killed me.

Yeah, they're pretty bad. But based on this week and last, I think the San Francisco offense is also not that bad. Certainly not as bad as a lot of us had feared.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
The Bucs will bounce back. They aren't the greatest but I don't believe they are as bad as the 48-3 beating they took from Niners yesterday.

I watched most of the game, and to put it plainly the Buccaneers looked overwhelmed. Freeman looked outright scared, and confused at times on the line. They are a young ball club that has had a great run, but this is still a learning time for them, and it all came crashing to the forefront yesterday.

This year the passing games hardly on the radar at all, and the running game is inconsistent. The tools are there, but with the right guidance it will still be 2-3 years before theyre playoff contenders. Getting absolutely obliterated was probably the best thing for them, now theres no illusions, and no thats not the power of positive thinking talking but just a real fact theyre not a great ballclub, yet.

FINAL
The Mean Machine 69.68
Big Damn Heroes 74.54

What a horror. BDH had the lowest scoring week theyll probably ever have, and my team couldnt even manage 5 more points.

QB Freeman 3.68
WR Denarious Moore 0.00 Not one catch
WR Harvin 3.30 One catch
RB Blount 8.50
RB Benson 5.30
TE Jared Cook 9.90. He almost reached the promise land of 10.00
W/R Brandon LaFell 3.00 One catch. Available on waivers.

Whats hysterical is my Kicker Janikowski got 20.00 points, and Minnesota, my Bye Defense, got 16.00. Combined the two outscored my entire offense.

Last week I had the highest score in the league Tough week of football on all fronts......

A system of cells interlinked
It was such a risk, but she had no other choice, really. She had a BRUTAL bye week last week, but now most of her skill people are freed up...