Pets

Tools    

And I have never seen someone bring dogs in Wal-Mart. Though I can totally understand why they're allowed there. I would think dogs and Wal-Mart just wouldn't mix because it's usually kinda crowded/dangerous.

@rauldc14 -- Do you ever see people with dogs in Wal-Mart? Not people who need dogs for assistance. People shopping with their dogs. Dogs riding around in the cart.
I've never seen a dog in Walmart, but ours is so humongous I think you easily could sneak a little dog in.

I've never seen a dog in Walmart, but ours is so humongous I think you easily could sneak a little dog in.
You could sneak a giraffe in Wal-Mart.

And I have never seen someone bring dogs in Wal-Mart. Though I can totally understand why they're allowed there. I would think dogs and Wal-Mart just wouldn't mix because it's usually kinda crowded/dangerous.

@rauldc14 -- Do you ever see people with dogs in Wal-Mart? Not people who need dogs for assistance. People shopping with their dogs. Dogs riding around in the cart.
I saw a woman at Walmart twice who had about 5 little dogs in her cart. I don't like bringing them to crowded places. I go to Shaw's around 7:15am and only get a few things. Then I bring them home before I go to the other stores. When I brought them to Walmart and Target before, it was just random trips. It's hard for me to shop with them because I don't take my eyes off them or my hand off the cart. I just like to get them some socialization.

I just like to get them some socialization.
Socialization? What happened to good old neighborhood walks?

What if they need to get laid? You take them to a doggie whorehouse? Maybe that's what that Doggie Style place really is.

I'm appalled by how many people where I live don't walk their dogs at all. Turns out, 40% of Americans do not walk their dogs.

http://https://www.nytimes.com/2017/...ype=collection

I don't actually live in the greatest neighborhood, and they're mostly considered indoor dogs anyway. A big dog can easily hurt them so I have to be careful. I take them in the yard, on the deck, for rides, and we do have human and dog visitors.

What if they need to get laid? You take them to a doggie whorehouse? Maybe that's what that Doggie Style place really is.
My wife's gf gave us a Pom stuffed animal. They will take it off the shelf and bring it to one of the beds. Sometimes, they'll fight over her.

This was a few months ago at the pet store. Of course they're very welcome there-

I'm appalled by how many people where I live don't walk their dogs at all. Turns out, 40% of Americans do not walk their dogs.
We'll take them for rides to places we consider safer to walk them. There's pit bulls around where I live.

We'll take them for rides to places we consider safer to walk them. There's pit bulls around where I live.
There's a beautiful pit bull on my street who I love and it makes me so sad that he is never taken for a walk. Let out into the front yard to do his business and then back inside.

There's a beautiful pit bull on my street who I love and it makes me so sad that he is never taken for a walk. Let out into the front yard to do his business and then back inside.
There's a nice park about 10 minutes away I take them to. We also have a couple of nice beaches to bring them to about a half hour away.

Cricket's wife should be concerned. Sometimes people who take their dogs everywhere are just using them to pick up dates.

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Tootsie.jpg
Views:	131
Size:	48.5 KB
ID:	31389  

More appropriate for them than a cathouse.

Cricket's wife should be concerned. Sometimes people who take their dogs everywhere are just using them to pick up dates.
That could backfire, though. After I'd reached a certain age, I realized I was seeing hot women walking dogs, and it was the damn dogs I was checking out! (Maybe it's just me?)

You can't win an argument just by being right!
That could backfire, though. After I'd reached a certain age, I realized I was seeing hot women walking dogs, and it was the damn dogs I was checking out! (Maybe it's just me?)
That's very disturbing. I do the same thing. I know everyone in my Burb by their dog's name. Hulloooo Roger, Cinnamon, Pookie. I dont know the owners' names.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ

Yes, but they adamantly say it's a service dog although obviously it's not. It's probably more of a night thing though.

I noticed when i used to take my Nuggy out that people would chat and smile more, especially the guys!! 😉

Wow I've never seen a dog in a supermarket in the UK except for guide dogs for blind people.
No tales of dogs in supermarkets from me but we do have the odd moose that works the checkout in our local.

Wow I've never seen a dog in a supermarket in the UK except for guide dogs for blind people.
No tales of dogs in supermarkets from me but we do have the odd moose that works the checkout in our local.
Supermarkets here only allow assistance dogs in their stores, my local pet shop allows dogs in, they hold free check ups too sometimes.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
free alignments, oil change, and tire rotation/balance is awesome?!

My boss will take his dogs wherever he can. To include a first date, to leave and her house while they leave for dinner. Yeah. You read that right. I guess he's still single for a reason or two.

free alignments, oil change, and tire rotation/balance is awesome?!

My boss will take his dogs wherever he can. To include a first date, to leave and her house while they leave for dinner. Yeah. You read that right. I guess he's still single for a reason or two.
On the other hand, it probably saves time if they find out right away.