Neo VS Robocop

Tools    

That was so fake. Robocop would kick Neo's bitch ass.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I gotta kick out of reading some of the comments posted about the video rather than the actual video. "If Neo hadn't of won, I would have been pissed."
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Have you guys seen the Jason vs Ash video made just like this one?
instead of making a new thread I will just put it here
&search=jason%20vs%20ash

LOL they're pretty insane..

Randomly visiting for now
that was fun! Thanks Usualsuspects. I thought it would be a cartoon or something but was surprised that somebody would put in the time to edit it so delicately.....bit too much time on their hands methinks.

That was great.. i thank you for that

Originally Posted by Alvin
That was so fake. Robocop would kick Neo's bitch ass.
Touche'
Although the Coyote is far supirior in intellect, Roadrunner always wins. Why is that? Wiley always puts forth his best effort, and no matter what, he always loses to a moron. I guess im sort of like Roadrunner. I just get by on dumb luck.

-The Collection-