Who shall Badger with me?

Tools    

I just smelled everything you said
Originally posted by Wart
There's nothing like a FAT book, a rainy night, a caramel Frappucinno, my 80-year old dog and my eighty-year old reupholstered recliner that I got from the city dump.
all at the same time!

MY 400th POST! Congratulate me! Sunfrog you are weird. Wortle, will you be postin more often now?

I try to post everyday but I have a lot to do to prep for the fall semester.

Congrats! You and Sunfrog both have 400+ posts!

Are you a college freshman Wortle? What are you taking? Pigsnie read your list of books & he says it is very likely you have the same tastes, wooohoooo! He says yo have duende!
he says I do too but only after I am sedated, hahaha! I think hes makin fun of me.

What is duende? Is that a foreign word or an English word you've mangled beyond recognition?

I'm not a student. I teach. And thanks for telling me I have the same taste as Pigsnie! There's probably nothing I don't read. (And I haven't even posted about all the NON-FICTION I read!) I like to be well-rounded. (In one sense--I already am ---) Books also contribute to my interest in films. Cuz they lead me to films I wouldn't ordinarily even consider. This was the case with SOTL. Because I'm not a big fan of serial killer films or books. THE RED DRAGON was recommended to me by a pal because he was fascinated by a small character in the book called LECTER. A gourmand sociopath who could "smell" you. From that I read EVERYTHING he wrote--not that there's many.

In a way, I wish I was like Lecter--if we're going to talk about the kind of education/knowledge that he has.

Actually Sunfrog's comment reminded me of Lecter! Weird huh?

Waah! You guys are scaring me! Am I really like Lector??
If I was, I would cut off your head leaving as much neck as possible then stick my hand up your throat like a hand puppet. Then I could make your mouth move and you could talk to me and say all the things my demented subconsious wanted you to say.

Okay, i'm scaring myself.

Now that I think about it, Sunfrog IS kinda Lecter-like, eeek. he writes poems, smells recliners from 200 miles away & cuts his food with a surgicle saw. and if you reverse his name, it spells Gorfnus, german for golfnut. Only Lector would be that clever, hahaha!

How would I know what duende means, I am not a gorfnus!
But Pigsnie told me to tell you it is in IBERIA, check the index. (WOW, I think this is a test, Wortle & you will be graded. )

I'm trying to figure out what Sunfrog & PLite will be like when they actually become adults. And what kind of person Lector was at your ages. Yow.

Lol! You know there is a case of two serial killers teaming up. I don't know their names right now. Anyway, we could team up and kill people but we should have exactly the same m.o. That way when interpol and US cops search the database for crimes they will think it's the same person traveling between America and London and not look for us. If they do catch one of us they'll say what were you doing on the night of August 18th and do you have witnesses? And PLite can say, yes, I was at the vicars playing checkers, I couldn't have been in America eating someones face. I could say the same if we make sure to tell each other when we're going to kill again. If the cops say, but we have fibers and dna evidence my lawyer could say it was tainted, I've never even been to London and what are the odds that two killers would have exactly the same m.o.? Even down to using the same toothpaste? (Found in the bite marks, We like to brush before we eat.) And the jury would have to say that's right. Let him go. The odds are billions to one.

The Sultan shall venture from his niche, explore new possibilities. Love other forums. This is my mantra.

What a cool idea froggers, we two become serial killers. Pigsnie says we should call ourselfs SunLite, hahaha.

One day after killing all the roaches they could find in the schools broom closet,Plite & sunfrog thought it would be a good idea to kill the math teacher too, so they go to the drugstore to get toothpaste.
Lets get Crest this time, says SunFrog. Im sick of Colgate.
Good idea! says Plite. The police will be very confused, hahaha.

WOW, 18 more posts & Im gonna be a Certified MOFO Wacko!!
Can hurdly wait.

Plite, I recently heard that Pigsnie and sophie broke up.
Please tell Pigsnie how sorry I am to hear that.

He can e-mail if he wants (I cannot e-mail him myself, I have misplaced his e-mail address)to talk about it. I hope you are well.

your friend,
T. Dammit.

Hi Toby! Does he have your email adress? I kinda dont think he does, he is always forgettin peoples email. And I will tell Pigsnie you are sorry about him & Sophie although I dont think hes cryin about it. I hope your gf is fine too Toby.

Thanks for getting back to me so soon Plite. I'm glad Pigsnie is o.k. I am fine and Linda is good. But being apart is a strain. Oh well, I better go.

You take care now!

thmilin (sp?) how are you these days? Wart and co, how's it hanging people?

Female assassin extraordinaire.
ah, friends, fellows, countrymen --

Toby, I like the way you sign off on a letter - it's so forceful! So ... manly!

I'm fiiine ... looking for a new place to live, trying to save up money and pay back credit cards, dating a new man every night for the past 3 weeks, barely sleeping cause my crappy Wal-Mart futon bed (all i could afford) is entirely uncomfortable, just watched The House of Mirth last night and am entirely upset and currently multitasking in Windows on the hunt for a used copy of some Edith Wharton novels online so that I can relive the drama and the tears, eager for the weekend to begin and otherwise missing you horribly.

I like how the sultan spoke up and got entirely ignored ... people just yakkin' around him like he didna say nothing.

duende, duende ... my perfume of choice has been L'Esencia de Duende, by Pozo, but I could only find Duende which is stronger and not as yummy but I bought it online and there's no way to send it back so I must use this huge bottle of l'eau de parfum and only then can I go back on my search for the right scent.

i'm picky about scents; much like sunfrog I can smell things from far away and if a man doesn't smell good he is not allowed to come near me. so i hope, Tobby Dammit, darling, that you are of the race of men with delicious smelling skin.

hey, Chris - I like that that clicking on the thread will take you to the last page now ... but I don't like it so much that it automatically throws me to the bottom of the page of the thread ... i end up having to scroll back up to read what I missed anyway ...

as for Lecter ... he's a damn sexy man. twisted, but as I said somewhere else I'm sure - a man like that, fiercely intelligent and darkly perverted, is usually pretty attractive to a woman. prolly to men, too, for that matter. mwaha.

It throws you to the bottom? Hmm, that shouldn't happen. If the window loads while NOT maximized, it might "jump" to the bottom when maximized. All it should do is bring you to any posts that the script thinks you haven't read.

Why dont you talk to me Thmilin, you are so mean! you always nice things to Toby & hes hardly ever here, SNIT!
delicious smelling men, thats SICK, hahaha! Anyhows I am to be found more in the Day in the life threads. I am trying to figure out Chairman Meows day in the life becuz he doesnt really do much, hes so lazy. Pigsnie stepped on him this mornin & he shreked, ran up the drapes & stayed up there til lunchtime. Thats his life I guess.

ps. I am sorry to hear that you date 21 men this month, hahaha!

Thmilin, I am so glad you like my manly ways LOL. I smoke cigarettes so I have to work hard to smell like the sex machine you seem to think I am, teehee. Pilite, I am sorry about your cat. I am sure Thmilin likes you too, Right Thmilin? Hey, right on. Sorry I'm hung over and my huge throbbing brain is limp and shrivelled right now (I can't beleive I said that)

So yeah I'm kind of a mess right now.

Thmilin, futons are not a bed, there a torture device!
It was great to hear from you as always!

Ps, Pilite, take care and please send my regards to Pigsnie.

PLITE! Your manners!

Toby, just post your email here & I'll write it down. You can delete it later, like before. I'd like to know how you're doing and, as Thmilin said, you post in hit & run style. As for Sophie, she has found another bloke, but that's fine with me. She was not the NEO, as Plite is fond of repeating to me endlessly, day after day after day, etcetera etcetera etcetera ...