Rise of the Planet of the Apes

→ in
Tools    

After a long wait very honest I was just found one of the most entertainer movie Rise of the Planet of the apes, its really a watchable movie and can influence by its award winning special effects.

I also really enjoyed the Rise of the Planet of the Apes. The Graphics were excellent and the acting great. Just ignored any flaws.

I wonder what happen next? they mate and then what? conquer earth? lol

It's cool to see where Tom Felton has landed himself after the HP series and so far it kicked off to a good start, especially with the RotPtA reviews. Great review!
This moment where Tom Felton has landed himself after the HP series and so far it kicked off to a good start also leave me a great impression.

I've seen this 3 times now and am still not bored with it! It's got everything. Action, Suspense a fantastic plot and a very sexy leading lady! The monkeys are amazing I love how they gave them human characteristics but still kept them monkey like. I think that other than the visual effects and fantastic story line, this film has a deeper message routed in it. It looks at how we are claiming the earth as our own and giving total disregard to other creatures, that in habit it, feelings. One day we will be sorry for what we have done to this planet. Ok let's face it, monkeys aren't gonna take over the world any time soon (at least I hope not!) but we will eventually see repercussions (if we aren't already) for what we are doing! Sorry gone off topic a lil there! Wicked film 11/10!

Going to see it next week and from what I above I could be in for a treat.
You definitely are!!!

The Drunk and Happy
This movie was two beers for me.
Verdict: Regardless, Rise of the Planet of the Apes is beyond impressive and one of the best films to have come out this year. The themes of playing god, institutionalism, and intellect are empowering and intriguing and although the focus is chimpanzees, the film’s reflection on society and human behavior is examined. However, don’t let anyone convince you this film is a take on racism, it’s not and I’d even argue that anyone who associates this film with racism is in fact a racist themselves. But I digress; although its ending feels forced and rushed, the majority of the film takes its time developing situations, reactions, and reason. Rise of the Planet of the Apes is the only film that I’ve seen where talks of a sequel would excite me and actually feel needed. Yeah, it’s that good.

A system of cells interlinked
Watched this a night or two ago; I thought it was excellent. Wonderfully realized character in Caesar.

I don't remember asking you a ******* thing!
Definitely one of the better movies I've seen all year. Caesar was one of the best characters I've ever seen in film (for being a chimp), and the production was excellent all around. Not too big a fan of James Franco's character, though it was well-acted and written in well enough to enjoy. Either way, it's a must see for all who enjoyed the original or have not even seen it.

Good review, thanks.

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
Great review Yoda! I was kind of mixed on seeing this one, but given your glowing review, I'll give it a shot. It better be good!! Just kidding.

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
the analogy of Star Trek and its recent reboot is bang on. I've wrestled with trying to explain it to folks who havent seen it, and so now i am giving notice that i intend to scoop that info and of course take full credit for the observation.

It's defenetly an above average movie...

If there was no avenue for watching free movies online I honestly would not have went to watch this film. After I seen it for free online, I rushed out to watch this flick (my hips hate me for the junkfood I take in).

Rise of the Planet of the Apes was epic, and left me crying out for more!

I was pretty skeptical when I began to watch it, but the actors pulled it off and left you screaming within for Ceasar! The CGI's were simply amazing, I actually had to read up on CGI's after seeing the film.

I can hardly wait for part 2, 3, 4, 5 heck I wish they would make a TV series on it, I would be hooked!

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I thought this film was fantatsic! Loved it!!

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
Watched this a night or two ago; I thought it was excellent. Wonderfully realized character in Caesar.
Yes this was the incredible aspect for me as well. The two scenes that stand out are the day in the woods when Ceasar on a leash encounters a family walking a dog, and the idea of what constitutes a pet is explored.

The second is when Ceasar enters the cell fully clothed and isnt exactly welcomed with open arms by his simian brotherhood.

Serkis deserves consideration for an oscar nom imo.