Master's great 100

→ in
Tools    

I've seen Warrior three times. Have you seen it?.
Yeah, I have only seen it once, but I liked it. I just have a funny feeling I won't like it as much the second time, though. Just wanted to make sure you weren't just putting up recent films that may have impressed you and that you had seen them on more than one occasion

"Hey Look it's Masterman"
New List Coming Soon.

Yeah, I have only seen it once, but I liked it. I just have a funny feeling I won't like it as much the second time, though. Just wanted to make sure you weren't just putting up recent films that may have impressed you and that you had seen them on more than one occasion
All the movies on this list I've viewed more that once.

Halloween is one of the best horror films I've ever seen. Love it

New List Coming Soon.

I really liked Training Day because of Denzel Washington's performance. That was his best performance IMO, it was so great to see him play a character like that. Ethan Hawke was good too. The story itself isn't great, but it's performances more than make up for that.

I really liked Training Day because of Denzel Washington's performance. That was his best performance IMO, it was so great to see him play a character like that. Ethan Hawke was good too. The story itself isn't great, but it's performances more than make up for that.
Sorry mate, I've just neg repped you by accident. Can someone take that off him?.

New List Coming Soon.

Almost forgot, Gangs of New York is good, but not one of Scorsese's best. Avatar was more of a technical achievement while it's story is comprised from Dances with Wolves and Pocahontas. But it is still a good film. And X Men first class is really good.

I really enjoyed Avatar. I thought there was alot of hate on here for it.

New List Coming Soon.

American Gangster is a great film. Denzel and Russell Crowe are a hell of a team, their performances did a great service to that film.

I liked Cars, I am a car guy and racing fan. It didn't have the same usual Pixar feel. But it's animation was beautiful, the characters were nice enough that I was satisfied.

New List Coming Soon.