Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Not really a "movie" but a mini-series that could be a long movie and I have been wanting to see if for a long time...

I'll be interested to hear your thoughts on that, MG. It looked awful. Whether it would be awful good or awful bad, I wasn't sure.

I'll be interested to hear your thoughts on that, MG. It looked awful. Whether it would be awful good or awful bad, I wasn't sure.
It has a 7.3 rating on IMDB... and 53% liked it on Rotten Tomatoes... Im sure its not "that" bad....

Just finished watching Before Sunrise (1995). I have to say, that was a cute movie. While the deep and intellectual discussions were a bit overbearing at times (i mean, who actually does that) it was very sweet and heartfelt overall. The actors have a great chemistry and it's hard to believe they were just reciting scripts. Very romantic, will definitely watch again.

Star Wars : The Force Awakens
J.J. Abrams, 2015

Had a quick Star Wars marathon last week. I haven't managed to watch all of the 6 other movies, but I had time to watch the original trilogy, so I'm very excited to see the newest episode. I'm not a big Star Wars fan but I still have high hopes for this one.

- This is a Sci-Fi Slob recommendation from the Survival Movie topic.