4)The Rock
5)Spiderman
6)Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl
7)Back To The Future Part 2
8)Identity
9)The Truman Show
10)Fight Club

"I can't help it..."
Cidade De Deus (City Of God) (Fernando Meirelles, 2002)
This is my favorite film of all time! I love it! I watched it again today, go out and see it... even if you don't like subtitles, the direction and cinematography by-itself makes it totally enjoyable!

Six Degrees Of Separation (Fred Schepisi, 1993)

I am a huge fan of this film, I wish I could see the stage play of which it is based on. The script is amazingly witty, yet touching & heartfelt more than nearly all films I have seen. Stockard Channing is brilliant, Donald Sutherland is of-course great, and Will Smith is the biggest suprise here; giving, I think, his best performance ever! Check it out, great satire about class, and what higher society thinks is important.

Once Upon A Time In America (Sergio Leone, 1984)

The last film from one of the greatest directors ever, and I totally love it. The characters are fully drawn, the artistic aspect of the film is what we have come to expect from Leone (awe-inspiring), and the score is really good too. My favorite crime-epic ever!
Grilled (Jason Ensler, 2006) ****
An Inconvenient Truth (David Guggenheim, 2006) ****
The Family Stone (Thomas Bezucha, 2005) ***1/2
Rocky III (Sylvester Stallone, 1982) ***
--------------------------------------------
Visit My Blog!

or, my myspace!

Well I love all kinds of films some of my favorite are Dr. Strangelove, The Godfather 1-3, anything by the great Hitch (except the rope) The Sting, Butch Cassady and the Sundance kid, all of them and many more. Does anyone else think that great movies have sort of died off? Like you know, after the big company took over Tiffany (and co.) everything just became not so good, the glass became thicker and heavier and stuff like that. Does anyone think this is what has happened to movies? That big studios have taken movies and made them more "Hollywood". Now there are some movies that it has not happened to like The English Patient for example, and the new movie about Ray Charles looks promising.

All good people are asleep and dreaming.

My favorite film is Ishtar.

Academy Award winners Warren Beatty And Dustin Hoffman star in this hilarious romp reminiscent of the Bob Hope, Bing Crosby 'road' movies.

I highly recommend it!

Favorite Films

favorite movies

favorite movies

Favorite Film

Randomly visiting for now
I'd have to say Fight Club, because it was such an intense movie that captivated audiences, that is unless you abhore violence luckily I don't mind it.

Also Donnie Darko was a ripping movie.

(sorry no pictures have to go out to lunch now)

This is just a guess but I'm betting there is another thread just like this, but because I'm fairly new I'll just post in this one anyway.

gonna have to change mine to Night at the Roxbury, for now

Originally Posted by Michael_myers
gonna have to change mine to Night at the Roxbury, for now
Uhh, your joking right? Please tell me your joking.

not joking, loved it, but it's definately not my favorite, my true favorite is a Nightmare Before Christmas

Originally Posted by Michael_myers
not joking, loved it, but it's definately not my favorite, my true favorite is a Nightmare Before Christmas
Well, as long as it is not your favorite i'll let it go.

As for Nightmare Before Christmas, that is one film that has eluded me over the decade. What is it you like about that film?

Originally Posted by Animal_Mother
I agree... i've never found it to be the big thing that it's made out to be.
Huh?

Are you talking about A Nightmare Before Christmas? I have heard alot of good things about the film and I really am wondering what makes it good. I will probably see it one day I just don't know when.

You ready? You look ready.
Die Hard (d. John McTiernan, 1988) It is worth a see. In my opinion changed the face of action films to come; but that's just my opinion.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

the nightmare before christmas is a really good movie. its got some great songs by danny elfman and a really good story line. it deffinatly matches up to some of the old disney cartoon movies (beauty and the beast, aladdin, little mermaid, lion king)

You ready? You look ready.
Originally Posted by yeshli2nuts
the nightmare before christmas is a really good movie. its got some great songs by danny elfman and a really good story line. it deffinatly matches up to some of the old disney cartoon movies (beauty and the beast, aladdin, little mermaid, lion king)
Don't forget Alice in Wonderland, King Arthur, and tons more I could name.

Do you know my poetry?
I've answered this question already... many, many times. But I guess it won't hurt to do it again.

2001: A Space Odyssey (d. Stanley Kubrick - 1968)

Originally Posted by Escape
Huh?

Are you talking about A Nightmare Before Christmas? I have heard alot of good things about the film and I really am wondering what makes it good. I will probably see it one day I just don't know when.
it's kinda hard to explain, i guess it just has all the elements of a good movie. reguardless, just see it, and tell us what u think

39 Steps.

A system of cells interlinked
Currently a two way tie: