Movies that made you say What??!!

Tools    

Oh come on, Logan's Run rules Looking forward to Brian Singer's version

Welcome to the human race...
Ack! I thought you liked those films?
You have to admit, the first time you saw either of those movies end you had a little "what?!" moment. I know I did.

A PHD in Whiskey and Stonerology
Which begs the Blade Runner question:
WARNING: " Blade Runner" spoilers below
Is he or is he not a replicant? The idea is certainly supported by the unicorn dream followed by the unicorn origami, as well as by certain other small sequences. But there are strikes against it as well... his feeling of pain etc. What do you think?

Which begs the Blade Runner question:
WARNING: " Blade Runner" spoilers below
Is he or is he not a replicant? The idea is certainly supported by the unicorn dream followed by the unicorn origami, as well as by certain other small sequences. But there are strikes against it as well... his feeling of pain etc. What do you think?
WARNING: "Blade Runner" spoilers below
Your "strike" is a mixed one. From what I remember, the replicants are able to feel pain as well. Although I do remember Pris is able to pull eggs out of boiling water without the slightest reaction, but then again I think of Roy screaming in pain as he shoves a nail through his hand. Maybe it's a sign that their lifespan is wearing out or something.

The unicorn thing pretty much clinches it, though. He is a replicant.

A PHD in Whiskey and Stonerology
Not to mentioned Ridley Scott actually said that its true.
Ridley may have... I'm more interested in what Dick intended , though we'll never know for sure. Personally I do think that he is, though.

Le Divorce - Had no plot what so ever and by the end i had no idea what was going on!

Joe

The Mist
Se7en

I Couldn't Believe The Ending Of Those, But The Ending's Were Great, It Just Made Me Say 'What?'

The King of Movies
The Mist
Se7en

I Couldn't Believe The Ending Of Those, But The Ending's Were Great, It Just Made Me Say 'What?'
Why do you think the ending to the Mist was so amazing? I mean it was more of a "meh" ending.

Why do you think the ending to the Mist was so amazing? I mean it was more of a "meh" ending.
I didn't think The Mist had a "meh" ending. Amazing, probably not, but rather it was definitely a real "WTF" moment.

Holy spoilers Batman.

Exactly.... people please remember to use SPOILER TAGS when warranted.... not everyone has seen every movie....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Elegy, The Grudge, The Matrix and L4YER CAKE - but all for very VERY different reasons . . .

The King of Movies
I didn't think The Mist had a "meh" ending. Amazing, probably not, but rather it was definitely a real "WTF" moment.
The ending was a real life ending.
WARNING: "the mist spoilers" spoilers below
i mean when the guy killed all of the non-followers of that Christian chick that was a bit un-expected
but still it was not realy a plot twist.

i do understand it was not the cliched movie ending but i wouldnt say it was WTF. i think the ending to Hatchet was more of WTF ending.

I Thought It Was Amazing For The Movie, It Really Kept The Horror Movie Feel, Instead Of Those Dumb Happy Ending Which Most Horror Movies Have Now.

The ending was a real life ending.
WARNING: "the mist spoilers" spoilers below
i mean when the guy killed all of the non-followers of that Christian chick that was a bit un-expected
but still it was not realy a plot twist.

i do understand it was not the cliched movie ending but i wouldnt say it was WTF. i think the ending to Hatchet was more of WTF ending.
Um, There Was A Plot Twist.

WARNING: "The Mist" spoilers below
When He Killed Everyone In The Car, That Was Sorta A Plot Twist. I Surely Didn't See It Coming.

one last call

carrie

seven......all these made me think wtf?
When I Got Finsihed Watching One Missed Call, It Had Me More Thinking Why Than What. Like Why Did I Ever Decide To Watch This Movie.

Donnie Darko - I understood everything when I first saw it, so the ending had no confusion to me, but it was one of the best endings I had ever seen, so I had to add in a "what" there.......