What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

He's called Tequila. He's a tough cop.
Oh... I read that wrong... I thought you said "being stupid and smoking a bowl"... and I was going to agree...
Ooooohhhhhhhhh, damn! Zing!

Ask me a question, any question: Grill a MoFo: Dill-Man

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Just doing afew post's and finishing my coffee, but dreading the early start in the morning

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
Finishing up my paper, gotta write about the Sexual Revolution! Weeeeeeee!
Weeeeeeeeee is right!

Arnie Cunningham- Right up the little tramps @ss!

The Elected Movie Eliminator
Im not sure how long it's ment to be, im just asuming a couple of pages. Ive given up on it for the night and will leave it until tomorow.
I know it's very hard. Hope you do well, Essay's are annoying but we have to do them.

Welcome to the human race...
Currently racking my brains trying to think of a decent idea for a short story. The only idea I actually have on hand is a joke idea I got from a conversation with a friend on what kind of story you'd use to write a "Twilight-beater" - a story that would top Twilight in terms of popularity and lack of objective writing quality.

Thing is, like most ideas, it could be turned into something decent, but since it's very similar to Twilight anyway (same story with a werewolf instead of a vampire) I probably couldn't get away with it. Hmm, think, Iro, think...

The Elected Movie Eliminator
Currently racking my brains trying to think of a decent idea for a short story. The only idea I actually have on hand is a joke idea I got from a conversation with a friend on what kind of story you'd use to write a "Twilight-beater" - a story that would top Twilight in terms of popularity and lack of objective writing quality.

Thing is, like most ideas, it could be turned into something decent, but since it's very similar to Twilight anyway (same story with a werewolf instead of a vampire) I probably couldn't get away with it. Hmm, think, Iro, think...
How about instead of the Werewolf falling in love with the person, he sheds him to bits?

Or come up with an entirely different idea. I've got a few other ideas but I'm thinking they may be a bit too personal to use...

Now, now, if I'm not comfortable enough to mention them the first time, I really shouldn't be expected to do it if I'm pushed. I don't think people really need to know.

Soaking my foot... checking out MoFo... and watching my kitten playing...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)