What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Hope you feel better Spirit

Watching a old episode of The Simpson's.

Currently looking for a job once i finish university. Any of ye guys have any options for me?!!

The People's Republic of Clogher
I've got the flu.

This is not silly man-flu either. If I was a girl I'd still have flu.

I've got the flu.

Yeah, we'd just handle it better.

Kidding! Not really, but feel better soon!

MovieForums Extra
I've got the flu.

Poor baby....sending you hugs and hoping you feel better soon.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Im over the moon that Wales beat Italy in the 6 Nations but Wales played poorly and need to pull thier socks up for Ireland

Italy 15 - 20 Wales

Watching Scent of a Woman (Hoo-Ah)
[punches him in the face, grabs him and points his gun right at his throat] I never said anything about the FBI. She's my partner, ese. And if anything happens to her, I will find you and I will kill you. I won't think twice. Come here, look in my eyes. [pushes barrel of the gun into his mouth and cocks it] Look at my face. If anything happens to her, I will kill you. This is between you and me, and nobody sees, nobody knows.

Noticing that I messed up my woman/man joke, up above. I shouldn't post, and rush about my house, at the same time.

I'll be back later tonight . . .

Just watching House M.D.

Happy out that Ireland are now 4 out of 4 and on our way to a Grand Slam chance against Wales.

Silas v n3wt!!! Bring it on!!

Swallowing Tylenol and wondering what I want to eat...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

The People's Republic of Clogher
Poor baby....sending you hugs and hoping you feel better soon.
Wonderful cures, hugs are!

I still feel a bit peaky, by the way. Milking it? Nah!

When I blow my nose and it looks like an X File, I'm properly ill. Apologies to breakfasting MoFos - don't read this post.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Just watching House M.D.

Happy out that Ireland are now 4 out of 4 and on our way to a Grand Slam chance against Wales.

Silas v n3wt!!! Bring it on!!
Saturday 21st March:

Wales v Ireland

n3wt v Silas

Ireland have been playing brilliantly and I hope they have a amazing game against Wales, but will Wales defeat the Irish stopping them do the Grand Slam... (to be continude)

MovieForums Extra
Wonderful cures, hugs are!

I still feel a bit peaky, by the way. Milking it? Nah!

When I blow my nose and it looks like an X File, I'm properly ill. Apologies to breakfasting MoFos - don't read this post.
You need one of these.

Take care...

Get well Tatty... 'tis St. Paddy's day tomorrow... and not the time to be sick...

Right now I'm drinking a cup of coffee and eating a biscuit with butter and grape jelly...