What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

♪♫♬♪♫EDM Lover For Life ♪♫♬♪
Waiting for NASCAR to start. They're in a rain delay... but I doubt they're gonna race tonight I'm putting on TCM and Chaplin's The Great Dictator now!

My main twitter www.twitter.com/animebabe917

Watching the start of NASCAR after like a 4hr rain delay. Didn't think they'd race tonight from Florida... its after 1130pm..would watch Stargate movie on BBC America later, but I have that on DVD. Watching this live race is priceless :-)

there is something called "Neighbours" but not sure if its from Australia... its on a different tv network..

They are on season 30....

Yup thats it. when I hovered over the video.. it stated Australian Drama..
YAY!!! 30 years and still going strong. I'd quite like to start watching it from the beginning again.

Watching the end of Diff'rent Strokes on one of the Encore channels.... an ep from the last season(willis wants to leave college), and drinking coffee.

Watching a video my son sent me . . .

You all should watch this video. He is hilarious in it. He is discussing his baldness, and all the problems he has had with it. As well as all the ways he tried to hide the fact he was going bald.

I need to get a shower. I owe several birthday and anniversary replies. As well as two grill threads.

I'm leaving now . . . I am . . . Seriously!