Describe What Yoda's Avatar Is Thinking (Funny Answers Only!)

Tools    

"Now just where did I put that website??"

<avatar is constantly shaking head>
"Oh no... matt72582 started another thread."
My avatar is thinking the same thing!

He's thinking: "What am I going to do about that Allaby guy? He is always causing trouble and breaking the rules!"
When I see your avatar I'm thinking: happy.

"Now just where did I put that website??"
And when I see yours I'm thinking is that Clara Bow?

"I leave these people alone for ONE SECOND and all hell breaks loose."
And when I see yours I'm thinking, I better proof read my post for grammar mistakes.

And when I see yours I'm thinking is that Clara Bow?
An interesting thought seeing as it's actually Jean Harlow

The Adventure Starts Here!
And when I see yours I'm thinking, I better proof read my post for grammar mistakes.
"Proofread" is usually one word.

Also, I think "I'd better" is grammatically better.

You're welcome.

"Proofread" is usually one word.

Also, I think "I'd better" is grammatically better.

You're welcome.
That made me laugh And worry too!

Seriously I really struggle with grammar...I wish I was joking but I'm not. It's a challenge for me.

An interesting thought seeing as it's actually Jean Harlow
I knew it was Jean Harlow and from Redheaded Woman, good movie...But whenever I see it I think of Clara Bow from Call Her Savage, it's a similar scene composition.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
"They probably think I'm thinking about something clever or profound. I'm actually thinking about my honeyed cheerios."
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I knew it was Jean Harlow and from Redheaded Woman, good movie...But whenever I see it I think of Clara Bow from Call Her Savage, it's a similar scene composition.

Hmmmmm, why am I getting the feeling we've probably had this convo before

Seriously I really struggle with grammar...I wish I was joking but I'm not. It's a challenge for me.
Subjunctive: should be I wish I were joking.

You’re welcome & look what you’ve started now.

The Adventure Starts Here!

You know I'm just funnin' with you, right? I mean, I do this for a living. Let me assure you that MOST people struggle with this stuff. It's why I'll always be able to find clients.

You ready? You look ready.
Unsk. Unsk. Unsk.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

You know I'm just funnin' with you, right? I mean, I do this for a living. Let me assure you that MOST people struggle with this stuff. It's why I'll always be able to find clients.
Your so right.