Pirates of the Caribbean

→ in
Tools    

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
I personally accept it, but it isn't really me you need to seek forgiveness from...

Originally Posted by Fletch F Fletch
Yes Caitlyn and Kong are right. I made a mistake, and was out of line. I apologized already, I hope you guys can accept. Thanx.
Your apology was very nicely done… Thank you... as far as I’m concerned everything is fine and I think Kong has a very forgiving nature too…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Originally Posted by Caitlyn
Your apology was very nicely done… Thank you... as far as I’m concerned everything is fine and I think Kong has a very forgiving nature too…

Ok, cool. Thanx a lot. Much appreciated.

Originally Posted by thedarkjames
I liked the show, i went and saw it again. but somthing has been bothering me. when jack sparow exscaped at the beggining of the flick he slid down the rope with his chains. But how in the freak did his chains get over the rope when the are locked to his wrists. did anyone else notice this

The Dark James
He throws the length of the chain in the middle of his hands over the rope and catches onto it on the other side with his hands, he then lets go afterwards, thus is not attached to the rope. You have to remember, he's Captain Jack Sparrow..... savvy?

She does look like Natalie Portman, that's why in Ep.1 she was the decoy princess Amidala.

Toose loved this film.

I'm with you, Holden, it was a blast. Depp has been and shall forever remain a favorite of mine.

Even if they make a movie of 21 Jumpstreet in 10 years and he takes a bit part in it.

Where did the 21 Jumpstreet thing come from?

Originally Posted by jrs
He used to be on 21 Jump Street.

Correct.

Ohhhh I see now. Never saw that show.

Originally Posted by projectMayhem
Ohhhh I see now. Never saw that show.
Neither did I, too young for the show.

Originally Posted by Rustygirl
Neither did I, too young for the show.

I used to watch it all the time... very cool show... they showed re-runs not too long ago on Nick so maybe they'll do a repeat and you can catch it...

I loved Pirates of the Caribbean. When I first saw previews for this, I didn't expect much but I saw it because I'm a huge fan of Johnny Depp. He is one of the best actors of today...amazing talent and just something about him. The movie was very entertaining and funny and would not have been nearly as good if Depp and Rush had not been in it. The two were wonderful playing adversaries and made this movie what it is. Both deserve awards for their outstanding performances.

-ink

Originally Posted by inkmobe
I loved Pirates of the Caribbean. When I first saw previews for this, I didn't expect much but I saw it because I'm a huge fan of Johnny Depp. He is one of the best actors of today...amazing talent and just something about him. The movie was very entertaining and funny and would not have been nearly as good if Depp and Rush had not been in it. The two were wonderful playing adversaries and made this movie what it is. Both deserve awards for their outstanding performances.

-ink
I am in total agreeance with you.

I loved almost every line he said. But the thing that topped the cake was at the end when the soilders have cornered him and Will after Will rescued Sparrow from the GAllows and Elizabeth goes and declares her love for will and so Jack walks around and he says something like "I think we've all come to a very special place...spiritually...mentally...grammatically..."
Infinitely suffering thing.
T.S Eliot, "Preludes"

Whipsmart Snapdragon
I loved this movie!!! Everything including the Deppster's Keith Richards inspired Jack Sparrow, ingenue Knightley and her enviable...ahem...underage-yet-mature decollatage, Orlando Bloom doing the non-Legolas role...at least without the duds, fake ears and long hair, Jonathan Pryce, Geoffrey Rush playing evil...again..., the humour, the subtle hints to the ride itself, the writing, settings, direction, set design, costuming, effects, makeup...shall I go on?

As for Sparrow's rope trick, he was in shackles, which usually has a fairly long chain attached to them. All he had to do was slap the cuffs together, loop the chain over the rope and grip it into both of his hands and slide down, letting go of the chain as he lands...make sense now?

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Toose loved this film.

I'm with you, Holden, it was a blast. Depp has been and shall forever remain a favorite of mine.

Even if they make a movie of 21 Jumpstreet in 10 years and he takes a bit part in it.
The real psychic issac here.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Also, I only posted in this thread because it was bumped by someone else. Now that post is deleted.

Is this the oldest bump?

Suspect's Reviews