Gangnam Style

Tools    

If you have heard of this new 'trend' please share your thoughts.
My opinion i dislike this its so degrading but at the same time keeps people entertained for about 3 minutes xD

Thanks Go Go GO!

My g/f showed this to me a week or so ago. I don't get it. God knows I love the pointless and silly, but this? It does nothing for me, but it seems to've hit a note with a lot of people. I look forward to hearing it on the Golden Oldies stations in 30-40 years.

I don't find this a trend. It's just music not a global topic.

I did like it the first 10 times it was played but now.... I HATE IT!!! TOO MUCH!!

I've got soul but I'm not a soldier
I'll admit, as cheesy and random as the video was and the fact I couldn't understand 90% of what the man was singing I think it's great different music artists from around the world are getting more mainstream attention. I'll admit, I was never that big on KPop but I think it's cool it's reaching to more of a Korean audience.

A trend indeed! It's like the Macarena song, it's a fun little catchy tune with a cute dance, and it will be referenced even 10 years in the future when some guy on the dance floor does that gangnam style dancing after 8 cocktails.

tried this in a local brother club - I got my ass beat and I got laid all in the same night - go figure
( I will not give details one the word "laid")

My g/f showed this to me a week or so ago.
When did you get a girlfriend??? Are you doing her Whoopi Style?

What ash said: it's a goofy, catchy song.

I'm not sure I understand the "trend" thing. Is there some kind of behavior attached to this song? I thought it was just a song that a lot of people are listening to. And the only time the success of a song has really bothered me at all was "My Humps."