Favorite Movie Quotes?

Tools    

Is white trash beautiful
Last night I watched Aguirre: The Wrath of God and Don Loupe de Aguirre's rant really stood out, probaly my favorite part of the movie.

Don Loupe de Aguirre: I am the great traitor. There must be no other. Anyone who even thinks about deserting this mission will be cut up into 198 pieces. Those pieces will be stamped on until what is left can be used only to paint walls. Whoever takes one grain of corn or one drop of water... more than his ration, will be locked up for 155 years. If I, Aguirre, want the birds to drop dead from the trees... then the birds will drop dead from the trees. I am the wrath of god. The earth I pass will see me and tremble. But whoever follows me and the river, will win untold riches.

u had me at hello

Bart: Are we awake? (cleavon little)
Jim: We're not sure. Are we... black? (gene wilder)
Bart: Yes, we are.
Jim: Then we're awake... but we're very puzzled.- Blazing saddles

The Joker: If you're good at something, you never do it for free.

The Joker:Why...so...serious?

The Joker: Starting tonight, people will die. I'm a man of my word.

Batman: Why do you want to kill me?
The Joker: I don't want to kill you. What would I do without you? You complete me.

The Joker: Do i look like a man with a plan? I'm a dog chasing cars. I don't have plans. I just do things. I'm not a schemer.

Batman: Sometimes, truth isn't good enough. Sometimes people deserve more. Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded.

The Joker: Madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push.

The Joker: Come on! Hit me!

Gotham National Banker: The criminals in this town used to believe in things. Honor. Respect. Look at you! What do you believe in? What do you believe in!
The Joker: I believe whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you... stranger.

The Joker: You've changed things... forever. There's no going back. See, to them, you're just a freak... like me!

The Joker: This town deserves a better class of criminal.

The Joker: Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. We're tonight's entertainment.

The Joker: I use a knife because guns are too quick. Otherwise, you can't savor all the emotions. You know who people are in their last moments.

The Joker: This is what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object.

The Dark Knight

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
I know now why you cry, but it's something I could never do.

BANNED
"I guess I could be pretty pissed off about what happened to me... but it's hard to stay mad, when there's so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I'm seeing it all at once, and it's too much, my heart fills up like a balloon that's about to burst... And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday."

American Beauty

Well, nobody's perfect
"I love the smell of napalm in the morning!" - Apocalypse Now

"Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room!" - Dr. Strangelove

"Well, nobody's perfect." - Some Like It Hot

"Why so serious?" -The Dark Knight

"You talkin' to me?" -Taxi Driver

"Leave the gun. Take the cannoli." -The Godfather

"We all go a little mad sometimes." -Psycho

"More human than human is our motto." -Blade Runner

"It rubs the lotion on the skin or else it gets the hose again." -The Silence of the Lambs

"Heeeeere's Johnny!" -The Shining

"Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get." -Forrest Gump

"No, I am your father." -The Empire Strikes Back

"Open the pod bay doors, HAL." -2001: A Space Odyssey

"I'll be back." -The Terminator

"Get off my back, Evelyn!" -Play Misty For Me

I could go on and on with this, but those are a few that come to mind.

"Tell you what. Truth is, sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it." - Brokeback Mountain

"I thought you might be worried... About the security of you ****!" - Burn After Reading

"Dr. Harris, do you concur?" - Catch Me If You Can

"The big boy's gonna wash himself!" - What's Eating Gilbert Grape?

"Should you be drinking when you don't have a liver?" - 10 Things I Hate About You

"And that's all I have to say about that!" - Forrest Gump

"In America it's bling-bling, out here it's bling-bang." - Blood Diamond

"It's my cat and his name is Jake!" - Breaking Away

"I'd like to thank the Academy." - Fight Club

BANNED
Pulp Ficton - "zed's dead baby , zed's dead."

Fight Club - "working jobs we hate so we can buy **** we don't need"

American Beauty - "but it's hard to stay mad, when there's so much beauty in the world................You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday"

2001 - open the door hal!

I watched Paper Man last night it was an ok movie, nothing spectacular but I did get another favorite movie quote.

"Richard regarded his solitude as something sacred. As a well earned badge of honor. A cloak to be worn to ward off life as his safety. Solitude is who he was. This caused those in his life to view him with a very veiled contempt. Richard was certain that he was not liked, which is hard on a man. Maybe it was because he gave nothing and received nothing in return. In any case, his situation had become intolerable."

Anything Schwarzennegar (spelled right?) makes me laugh my A** off

Arnold: "Remember when I said I was going to kill you last?"

Guy: "YEAH!"

Arnold: "I lied..."

LMFAO!!!

Take this under advisement JERKWEED! Bruce Willis, Die Hard

Pain: it's part of the puzzle. Blood: it's the price of freedom. Death: it's not that easy.
Like Father, Like Daughter.
Live or die. Make your choice.
Every puzzle has its pieces.

Your mama says I can't tell you that one no more, you get nightmares - Big Fish.

that's what she said...

Obviously you all know by now my fav movie is zombieland so I have lots of quotes I love from the movie but ill just list my top 2:

Tallahasse: "I'm not easy get along with ... and I'm sensing you're a bit of a b****."

Tallahassee: I'm not great at farewells so, uh, that'll do pig.
Columbus: That's the worst goodbye I've ever heard. And you stole it from a movie!

Its Better To Ask "Forgiveness" than "Permission" - Eragon

Just a tired old cat
"Get your stinking paws off me you damn dirty ape!"

- Plantet of the Apes (1968)