The Avengers

Tools    

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
From Killerfilm.com
New images from The Avengers

Oct 3, 2011

Coming Soon has recieved some new images from Joss Whedon’s The Avengers. Some of them are entirely new, and a few of them are just hi-res versions of previously seen images.

I can't wait to see this... IMAX

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
Don't know if this is new to any of you, but thought you might find it interesting.

New images from The Avengers

Oct 6, 2011

The marketing for Joss Whedon’s The Avengers is heating up, and it should be with the confirmation the official trailer will be debuting next week. It was rumored it would come next Tuesday (here), and that has now been confirmed.
But that’s not until next week. Right now, The Playlist has new images from the film. Nothing really earth-shattering, but we do get another look at Scarlett Johansson as Black Widow, Jeremy Renner as Hawkeye, and Colbie Smulders as Agent Maria Hill.

Geekjizzgasm.

Suppose it's not surprising they're keeping the antagonists hidden and focusing on the stars, Loki looks like he's rocking it though. Well be nice to have Banner/Hulk as an unknown quantity and hopeful surprise

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
The opening segments really reminded me of Transformers 3....

But the rest was cool.

Suspect's Reviews

The opening segments really reminded me of Transformers 3....

But the rest was cool.

It's that swinging low angle shot of Samuel L under a chopper

I've got soul but I'm not a soldier
No Edward Norton? Meh. Hope this doesn't pull a Transformers 3, seeing as it was one summer movie I was hoping would live up to its expectations, but I hope it isn't the case with this movie.

They cut scarlett johansen's hair... = meh.
She looked 10x better in iron man 2 with the long curls. The short hair makes her face look rounder, and I guess those trips down to venzuela with sean penn to eat empenadas with chavez didn't help either. heh

If you want to achieve greatness, stop asking for permission
This looks terrible

Jeremy Renner, WTF are you doing?!?!

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
Expect to see different Avengers in The Avengers 2

Oct 18, 2011

Joss Whedon’s The Avengers won’t be released until next May, but Marvel is already gearing up for the sequel. However, the new line-up that will be up to The Avengers 2 will be very different from the last time with Doctor Strange coming, The Inhumans, and Guardians of the Galaxy. This means the sequel will also feature a new roster of heroes. “Absolutely. That’s the fun of it — introducing new characters. Seeing: ‘How will things change after Iron Man goes through his next adventure? After Thor goes through his next adventure? If we do another Cap adventure, how will things change? The dynamic between them? Their own worlds? So that the dynamic in Avengers 2 is actually quite different than it is in the first one,” Kevin Fiege said to IGN.
Does this mean Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, and Hulk won’t be in the sequel? Maybe. Over the course of the comics, the team has changed, and has had various members joining. And that maybe good on the actors as Chris Hemsworth (Thor) and Robert Downey, Jr. (Tony Stark/Iron Man) will be going straight into their sequels after this film is completed, and the actors would probably want a break after a while. It also be a great chance for fans to see Black Panther, Ant-Man, and other characters join the team without over-crowding the film.

Is there any advance word on how good the movie is?

We've gone on holiday by mistake
I'm glad to see Loki returning. He was a class act in Thor.

The Geek in me is looking forward to this and I will no doubt go and see it, but my head tells me that this will most likely suck bigtime.

Don't get me wrong, I like what they've tried to do with it. You know, super heroes big special effects etc etc...

But for me it's just not The Avengers without John Steed