Top 100 of the master.

→ in
Tools    

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
great choices, still need to see Drive, full agreement when it comes to speed, beverly hills cops, eddie did it the best in the first, pretty good in the second, hated the third, loved batman begins and i thought Craig gave bond the hard edge that had gone gooey frickin soft in several of the later bonds

"Hey Look it's Masterman"
great choices, still need to see Drive, full agreement when it comes to speed, beverly hills cops, eddie did it the best in the first, pretty good in the second, hated the third, loved batman begins and i thought Craig gave bond the hard edge that had gone gooey frickin soft in several of the later bonds
Nice to see a fan of Daniel Craig as Bond. I agree with what you said, Daniel Craig gave James Bond the Hard edge. Alot of people seem to think he doesn't fit the role, but times have changed and so has the direction of the movies.

Craig brought us back to the tough Bond of Connery. not saying he equalled connery, just saying that he wasn't the "gentleman" of so many since.
And true, considering the franchise was sputtering for several years and quite a few bond movies. craig did a great reboot to it.

Coming Soon.

I have not seen true romance, but Jaws is fantastic!
You should really check it out, it's a fantastic film.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Great picks.

Problem is I am not a Oliver Stone or Tarantino fan. hence some hesitation.
Oliver Stone? Do you mean Tony Scott? Oliver Stone did Natural Born Killers, another film based on a QT script.

Great picks.

Oliver Stone? Do you mean Tony Scott? Oliver Stone did Natural Born Killers, another film based on a QT script.
I thought Oliver Stone directed True Romance... Guess I was wrong. Lol Either way QT has a hand in it, so I still hesitate.

I thought Oliver Stone directed True Romance... Guess I was wrong. Lol Either way QT has a hand in it, so I still hesitate.
I wouldn't say it was like Taratino work. Tho he was the producer, it's not really like Pulp Fiction or Resavouir Dogs.

I wouldn't say it was like Taratino work. Tho he was the producer, it's not really like Pulp Fiction or Resavouir Dogs.
I know his original script got cut to pieces, but still I am not a fan of his work to begin with.

great call on both films. Been a decade or longer since watching Jaws, and True Romance is always a good watch. The scene with Walken and Hopper is my favorite

great call on both films. Been a decade or longer since watching Jaws, and True Romance is always a good watch. The scene with Walken and Hopper is my favorite
Yep that's my favourite movie scene ever.

Love True Romance!

Coming Soon.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
+1 rep for you for being polite enough to thank. A true gentleman!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.