Valentine's Day ~ Put a Little Love in Your Heart Tournament!!!

Tools    

Robbie Williams - Angels vs. Harry Nilsson-Without You

I'll be back to this one in a bit. I find this very annoying, and I now HATE that damned randomizer. Also, I think I do remember that song. The Robbie Williams' song. Did it come out in the 90's? I really hate deleting either of these.
Why does it matter when Angels was released? There is nothing wrong with the song being included in this tourney or this match. I don't see a problem.
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

Why does it matter when Angels was released? There is nothing wrong with the song being included in this tourney or this match. I don't see a problem.
She hates it because she loves both.

She's not saying it shouldn't be included. She said she hadn't heard it before then she was trying to remember it.

Thanks guys. Yep, I love them equally, and don't want to choose. I'm also thinking I remember it now. Anyways, from looking at the posts, Harry got it, so I don't have to worry with choosing. I'm also buried alive with work. No worries at all, Christine. I'm sorry about the next set. I'll be back in a bit, and I'll get both sets ready. This round had three sets. Eight song, nine song, and ten songs. Sorry again.

Round 2, Day 1

Faith Hill and Tim McGraw - Its Your Love vs. Delegation - Oh Honey

Peter Cetera - Glory Of Love vs. Billy Dean - If There Hadn't Been You

Janis Joplin-Cry Baby vs. Minnie Ripperton - Can You Feel What I'm Saying

Lady Antebellum - Need You Now vs. Peter Cetera & Cher ~ After All

Johnny Cash - Rose of My Heart vs. Allman Brothers-Blue Sky

Robbie Williams - Angels vs. Harry Nilsson-Without You

Oasis - Slide Away vs. Elvis-Burning Love

Nat King Cole ~ L~o~v~e vs. Ozzy Osbourne - Mama Im Coming Home

Hey you said it yourself, Harry was going to win anyway
You silly little goober. These are mine . . . Nat King Cole ~ L~o~v~e & Peter Cetera & Cher ~ After All

Round 2, Day 1:
The Winners!!!

Faith Hill and Tim McGraw - It's Your Love
Billy Dean - If There Hadn't Been You
Janis Joplin - Cry Baby
Lady Antebellum - Need You Now
Johnny Cash - Rose of My Heart
Harry Nilsson - Without You
Elvis - Burning Love
Nat King Cole ~ L~o~v~e

Sorry again. That was nuts. I lost my pad, with all the links, so I had to go to the main post to search for all these songs. The one song by Gary Barlow . . . I went back to that page, saying his name over and over in my head, and in no time, I was saying Barry Garlow, Barry Garlow . . . What kind of last name is Garlow . . . Then I realized what I did. Before that, I was looking for Bobby Darrin. I went through your all's songs twice, trying to remember who in the world nominated him. One more time with the . . . Yeah, I did. I didn't get to go to bed again, OK!?! So, after all that, I realized I forgot to place your names before the songs, just to make sure no one went up against their own song. It took a while, but I'm done. I'm going to have to leave here in roughly 2 hours. I'll do my best to get the last set for round two done before I leave.

Round 2, Day 2

The Tomangoes - I Really Love You vs. John Mellencamp-Ain't Even Done With the Night

Iyeoka - Simply Falling vs. Paul McCartney & Wings - Silly Love Songs

Bobby Darrin ~ Dream Lover vs. A Fine Frenzy - Near to You

Jackie Wilson - Your Love Keeps Lifting Me Higher and Higher vs. 10cc - The Things We Do For Love

Gary Barlow - Forever Love vs. Saybia - The Moment You Sleep

The Monkees ~ Look Out Here Comes Tomorrow vs. James & Bobby Purify - I'm Your Puppet

Bettye Swann - Make Me Yours vs. Cleve Francis - Love Light

The Elgins - Heaven Must Have Sent You vs. Paul Overstreet - If I Could Bottle This Up

The Monkees ~ Sometime in the Morning vs. Magic Man - Paris

Round 2, Day 2

The Tomangoes - I Really Love You vs. John Mellencamp-Ain't Even Done With the Night

Jackie Wilson - Your Love Keeps Lifting Me Higher and Higher
vs. 10cc - The Things We Do For Love

The Monkees ~ Look Out Here Comes Tomorrow vs. James & Bobby Purify - I'm Your Puppet

The Elgins - Heaven Must Have Sent You vs. Paul Overstreet - If I Could Bottle This Up

that was a nice round for the soul fans amongst us

Round 2, Day 2

Jackie Wilson - Your Love Keeps Lifting Me Higher and Higher vs. 10cc - The Things We Do For Love

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Round 2, Day 2