Movies with economic and law themes

Tools    

Hi members of movieforums my name's Carlos. Anyway I'm working on a database with terms about law and economics, and I thought your community could help me out choosing movies with a lot of lingo in that aspect.

For instance in the law theme, I'm right now working with a movie called Wasabi, its French and portraits Jean Reno as a badass cop in Japan. After that I will do a movie called The Wolf of Wall Street (that one is recent and needs no presentation).

Anyway if you could point me out movies or articles with movies on that gender it would be awesome, my work will last 4 months so I think 30 interesting movies would be fine, and the hard part of creating the database will still be mine .

Thank you so much!

Ps: Moderators, I'm sorry if I am posting this here, but I really need help, and my grade is counting on that.

Lord High Filmquisitor
Really any Italian Neo-Realist film would work. The first to come to mind is The Bicycle Thief.

I guess if it deals with laws, our court system, "Anatomy of a Murder" is pretty good..

Economy - "The Grapes of Wrath"
Anatomy of a Murder was the first thing I thought of when I saw the title of this thread...easily my favorite courtroom drama.

Thank you so much for your help, but I'll need so much more, if you are willing to provides titles I can see if I can find the dvds, or see if I find it on a online videoclub (I'm not originally from US so netflix doesn't work for me), but thank you so much!

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
"Seven Days In May" or almost any Frank Capra could be beneficial, "Mr. Smith Goes To Washington"

If I remember anymore, I'll post them tomorrow.

"Seven Days In May" or almost any Frank Capra could be beneficial, "Mr. Smith Goes To Washington"

If I remember anymore, I'll post them tomorrow.
Ok you could narrow to one Director, that helps me a lot, see I can find movies by Director.

Thank you so much for your help, but I'll need so much more, if you are willing to provides titles I can see if I can find the dvds, or see if I find it on a online videoclub (I'm not originally from US so netflix doesn't work for me), but thank you so much!
The Verdict, Witness for the Prosecution, Presumed Innocent, and A Few Good Men might also be worth a look.

Dead Man Walking and Sleepers.

Margin Call

Do you also need documentaries? I could give you quite a few titles of documentaries related to economics..

Law: The Judge, The People vs. Larry Flynt, The Rainmaker, Conviction, Kramer vs Kramer, Philadelphia