Upcoming movies that you can't wait to see

Tools    

There is definitely A LOT of great blockbuster movies coming out this summer that are sure to make box office gold, but which ones are you really anxious about?

Wanted (Angelina Jolie and Morgan Freeman as assassins.. should be great)

Iron Man (Wow... Iron Man 2 anyone?)

Narnia (The first one wasn't too good, but this one I must say this one looks insane)

The Incredible Hulk (Edward Norton does not have a bad movie. I am glad they are completely forgetting the first ****** Hulk)

You Don't Mess with the Zohan (Adam Sandler.. enough said)
Pineapple Express (This is going to be Apatow's best movie to date.)

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Can't wait for this. The book was great, and hopefully the movie stays true to the last.)

Max Payne (Prolly won't be that great)

Saw V (Seen them all so far, good Halloween movie that comes out each year)

Indiana Jones (I really think this is going to be a let down, but I hope not)

Step Brothers (Shake and bake? One of the funniest duo's ever)

Hellboy II (The first was average, but the second one? If you have seen the trailers for this movie, this is probably going to be the biggest movie of the summer as far as best special effects and action packed.)

The Dark Knight (Heath Ledger's final showdown as the Joker, man what a Joker he is. This is probably the last movie with Joker in it, because no one does it like Ledger.)

The Love Guru (This is a toss up, it has alot of star power (Jessica Alba/Simpson, Verne Troyer, Timberlake, and Mike Myers is hilarious, but still I don't see much potential in the story. )

Kung Fu Panda (Probably not theatre worthy, but will still appeal to the children and be huge in theatres)

Sex and the city movie (sike just kidding, what an epic fail this is going to be)

.....doesn't know what to put here!
Superhero Movie - It was supposed to be coming out in the UK this Friday! But for some reason it's now being released on 6th June, looks like i'll have to wait Ah well, i laughed my head off at the trailer so it should be worth the wait

Last DVD watched-Scary Movie 3

Last DVD Bought-Scary Movie 3

I'm mostly looking forward to :
inda jones and the kingdom of the skruled sull
the darknight
the incdabile hulk
hellboy 2
get smart

That's basicly everything for this year , aside from Burn After Reading. Which is supposed to come out this year - and has yet to have a single trailer out for it yet.

Last year , pretty much every one of my favorite directors released a movie - so all their next movies are coming out in 2009-2010.

- only movies i've seen this year (and the only one's i care to see - aside from speed racer maybe)

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Hey Meat, All of those pictures are broken because IMDB won't let you link directly to their images...

Welcome to the human race...
Hey Meat, All of those pictures are broken because IMDB won't let you link directly to their images...
I can see them though...

I can see them though...
I only see one....

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
The day the earth stood still

Maybe there will be more.

martian leader

Arnie Cunningham- Right up the little tramps @ss!

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I really cannot wait to see,

Wanted
Hancock
Saw 5
Iornman
The Dark Knight

I was looking forward to seeing "The Happening" but after the reviews and the people ive spoken to ill wait for it in the bargin bin!

Sex and the city movie (sike just kidding, what an epic fail this is going to be)

HAHAHA... You couldn't be more wrong if you tried. Considering how much crap is released this summer (like every summer) this has stomped most of it into the ground. It's odd, seeing as every year people think that there's going to be lots of great films released during the summer and then they complain about how crap/disapointing they were. SATC seems to have pleased its audience and made shedloads of money too. With Dark Knight being the only other film that I can think of yet to be released which could make the really big money, it looks as if SATC could end up as the 4th or 5th biggest film of the year.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
If it's still in the Top 10 of the year by September, it should be counted as a major coup. I'm still quite shocked by how well it's done.

It's the fifth biggest grossing film of the year so far (domestically) and fourth worldwide, grossing $344.5m in total so far. Apart from the Dark Knight, the only film I can really see beating it is Hancock, which has done over $200m worldwide already and has only been out for a week.

What about Indy 4? I believe that has made 737m worldwide.

What about Iron Man? I believe that has made 564m worldwide

What about Wall•E? I believe it has made 127m domestically in two weeks (2, right?)

What about Indy 4? I believe that has made 737m worldwide.

What about Iron Man? I believe that has made 564m worldwide

What about Wall•E? I believe it has made 127m domestically in two weeks (2, right?)
Erm, what's you point exactly? I didn't say that SATC was the biggest grossing film of the year either domestically or worldwide. Certainly Wall-E could overtake it once it opens in some of the bigger terratories, but I'm not convinced of that. Let's face it, the main thing these days is how many dvd's they shift, as that's where more and more films make the majority of their money now. It's getting to the point where the theatrical release is just a really long trailer for the dvd.

Ok then here goes

Dark Knight
Harry Potter
SAW V
Indy IV
Hellboy II
Sex and the City (wife has seen it and says it's fantastic)
Burn After Reading
Hancock
X-Files II
Star Wars - The Clone Wars
Stargate - Continuum
Quantum of Solace

You Talkin' To Me?
I'm really looking forward to seeing Burn After Reading. From what see in the trailer, it looks very funny.

reservoir dogs circa 1881
just seen hellboy 2 must say agree with yoda review more eye candy than substance,still love it though!im hopin max payne turns out well despite wahlberg and watchmen although jon effects in trailer dont instill confidence.rumour about goonies sequel in the pipeline?also ironman is good as an appetiser for its sequel and although it wounds me to say it indy 4 is only better than temple of doom.seems to be a recurring theme of poor cashcow sequels of late which we let slide because we have our hearts and memories invested in the lead characters