Which will be best?

Tools    

Iron Man(still ahvent seen it yet, but know that its awesome!)
Batman(simply the best comic turned movie)
Indiana Jones(seen the first 3 too many times)

I am saying that batman will tak it, but i am not counting out the other two. This is a great summer for film.

I am saying that batman will tak it, but i am not counting out the other two. This is a great summer for film.

Iron Man was amazing, but I think Batman will be amazing as well. Indiana Jones does not look that good to me. I loved the originals but it really doesn't seem like it is going to 'wow' me. I think the best movie as far as action is concerned that is probably going to surprised people is Hellboy 2. If you watch the trailers and previews, you will see how rediculous they made this movie. It is going to be jaw dropping and it definitely has the 'wow' factor.

.....doesn't know what to put here!

you've seen the first 3 so many times while i've never seen them before lol

Anyway i'd go for Iron Man, it looks like good fun
As for Batman, there's only one Batman, Adam West....

Last DVD watched-Scary Movie 3

Last DVD Bought-Scary Movie 3

you've seen the first 3 so many times while i've never seen them before lol
ok... let me get this right, so you have never seen the first 3 indiana jones movies AND in your sig. you gave both scary movie 4 and meet the spartans a 4/5 rating?!?

I am not trying to offend you here or start any thing... but you need to get your movie priorities straight, maybe take a deep long philosophical look on the purpose of your life,

but to put it back on topic I think that The Dark knight will take the top spot mainly because the late Heath Ledger (R.I.P.) looks simply amazing as joker and he will carry the movie and revolutionize the batman villains/series

Out of personal preference, I would say IRON MAN, I was really surprised how great it was. Although, I want to see Dark Knight and Indie as well. Truthfully though, I have never really been into Batman, but I thought begins was a really good movie.

...uh the post is up there...

Iron man was amazing, but I am really dying to see The Dark Knight. As for Indiana Jones, I'll see it but I just am not as enthusiastic about it as I was. I mean I still love the character....I just am not that psyched up for it.

Lost in never never land
D. All of the Above
I wish, I wish he'd go away."
-From Identity

Welcome to the human race...
If I had to pick one, Indy. The first 3 have been favourites since I was old enough to watch movies and the fourth shouldn't disappoint.

ok... let me get this right, so you have never seen the first 3 indiana jones movies AND in your sig. you gave both scary movie 4 and meet the spartans a 4/5 rating?!?

I am not trying to offend you here or start any thing... but you need to get your movie priorities straight, maybe take a deep long philosophical look on the purpose of your life,

but to put it back on topic I think that The Dark knight will take the top spot mainly because the late Heath Ledger (R.I.P.) looks simply amazing as joker and he will carry the movie and revolutionize the batman villains/series
I know you don't mean to offend me but does it REALLY matter that i've never seen the first 3 indy films and gave Scary Movie 4 & Meet the Spartans a 4/5 rating?!
Just because i have different tastes than you doesn't mean i have to look at my purpose in life, there's more to life than movies you know....

I really liked Iron Man - but I think the other two will surpass it.

The Dark Knight looks incredible , but Indiana Jones takes the cake for me. The action scenes from the trailer alone look so jaw-dropping.

I think Dark Knight will take it, it's got the publicity and the strong grounding from it's predecessor and there's a lot of hype behind it. If we're talking box-office, it's got a more established fan base to surpass Iron Man and i think early reviews of Indy 4 (and it's entire redundancy) will drag that down.

Welcome to the human race...
I know you don't mean to offend me but does it REALLY matter that i've never seen the first 3 indy films and gave Scary Movie 4 & Meet the Spartans a 4/5 rating?!
Just because i have different tastes than you doesn't mean i have to look at my purpose in life, there's more to life than movies you know....
It kinda does. First of all, the Indiana Jones trilogy are classics (or if you want to get picky, Raiders is the most classic) and if you're going to appreciate adventure movies at all, then at the very least you need to have seen the Indiana Jones movies in order to truly form an opinion. Who knows, maybe what you consider great action movies now will probably be considered inferior once you take in a great film like Raiders.

As for the whole Scary Movie 4/Meet the Spartans thing - I get the impression that you haven't really been exposed to a lot of great comedy over the course of your life either. Granted, I haven't seen either film but that's mainly because they both look like the kind of braindead parody films that the American film industry churns out because they either cannot be bothered to produce anything particularly original in nature. In other words, something to be avoided.

Unless you can lay claim to having seen classic comedies like Monty Python and the Holy Grail or Airplane!, your opinion can merely be written off as inexperience. However, if you've seen other such films and still prefer Meet the Spartans, well, I guess you've earned the right to your opinion.

It kinda does. First of all, the Indiana Jones trilogy are classics (or if you want to get picky, Raiders is the most classic) and if you're going to appreciate adventure movies at all, then at the very least you need to have seen the Indiana Jones movies in order to truly form an opinion. Who knows, maybe what you consider great action movies now will probably be considered inferior once you take in a great film like Raiders.

As for the whole Scary Movie 4/Meet the Spartans thing - I get the impression that you haven't really been exposed to a lot of great comedy over the course of your life either. Granted, I haven't seen either film but that's mainly because they both look like the kind of braindead parody films that the American film industry churns out because they either cannot be bothered to produce anything particularly original in nature. In other words, something to be avoided.

Unless you can lay claim to having seen classic comedies like Monty Python and the Holy Grail or Airplane!, your opinion can merely be written off as inexperience. However, if you've seen other such films and still prefer Meet the Spartans, well, I guess you've earned the right to your opinion.
I've seen Airplane! And loved it, so my opinion cannot be written of as inexperience

loved indiana jones. i never get tired of watching it again and again!!

Iron Man was a great film, looking forward to seeing Dark Knight and Indiana. It is too damn hard to choose.