The Best Cartoon Ever

Tools    

Vincent is really good isn't it? Vincent and Frankenweenie are extras on The Nightmare Before Christmas dvd if you were interested in having it.
Must dig my copy out and have a look at the extras

Avatar: The Last Air Bender now on it's 3rd book!!!! hehehe I like this cartoon more than ever....it's funny, have a nice story and great fighting scenes!!!.... just Astound me hehehe....

best cartoon?! hmm,, it's Tom and Jerry.

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
Looney Toons are my all time favorite!! I did enjoy Danger Mouse and Woody Woodpecker quite a bit though as well.

I still go for Mickey Mouse the best cartoon ever.

I really did love JLU, why won't they bring a brotha a heaped slice of super-hero shenanigans?

gundam wing.. japanese anime...
futurama, dexters lab, batman, x-men...

My vote goes to....... Popeye.

The Tick

....spooooooon!!!!

How can anyone dispute the giant blue bringer of justice as the best cartoon ever!

Founding member of the Divide by Zero Foundation.

There's too much blood in my caffeine system!!

I really did love JLU, why won't they bring a brotha a heaped slice of super-hero shenanigans?
Yeah Justice League Unlimited is sure nice...It's great when they connect the story of their single cartoon(ex. Superman, Batman) and when they connect the story to batman beyond!!! I really like that part...

teen titans...love them also...

When I thought of cartoons, I instantly thought of Mad Magazine.
Dave Berg was always pretty good.
YESSSS!!! Berg and the rest of the "fools" at Mad Magazine!!! What other comic publication still around today ever took on a Congressional investigation and emerged victorious, reshaping the comic book industry in the process! Dave Berg--a really funny cartoonist and a great defender of the First Amendment.

The Silver Surfer

transformers and dexter for me lol

I loved Tom and Jerry....
and Anime

like Naruto

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Batman: The Animated Series

With such creepy characters such as the best looking Joker to date with that sinister laugh

A very under-rated villain who was also a 8 on my creepy factor, Scarecrow, just look at him.

Some not so creepy, such as Mr. Freeze

Also, I didn't find the Penguin that creepy, now Danny DeVito in Batman Returns, another story. His makeup helped ALOT.