What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

The People's Republic of Clogher
The barriers to marriage are twofold, as I see it - jobs and actually living together.

The ex Mrs T hated my job and, by the end, I hated coming home from it.

The barriers to marriage are twofold, as I see it - jobs and actually living together.

The ex Mrs T hated my job and, by the end, I hated coming home from it.

I think I'll just stay single.... it seems to be a lot easier... well, except for occasional bouts of loneliness... and my mum....

Now, after I've gone and depressed myself.... I think I'll eat a piece of apple pie... or else go back to the pub....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I am being loved by too many people and I am very confused about it
I'm sure you are

Welcome to the human race...
Bored on the Internet. Talking to a couple of people over MSN. Etc, etc.

I have a situation that is about the exact opposite of you all. I am being loved by too many people and I am very confused about it
Damn girl, I said I was willing to share. Relax, will ya!

*I've barely slept 4 hours.*

That is no way to treat a friend
I know. She said to one of our friends that i am to heavy to be on a horse. Well i cant help having a normal weight, in stead of het 45 kilogrammes...

And do check my "art": Deviant

I know. She said to one of our friends that i am to heavy to be on a horse. Well i cant help having a normal weight, in stead of het 45 kilogrammes...
I have seen pictures of you, you are right, you are just fine

Having a bit of an arguement with a friend of mine. We have one final task for gymnastics: you either have to teach the class for 8 hours, or you have to take up one of those classes if youve never done that before. So she said she would organize Equestrian Vaulting lessons. But that was 2 months ago, and she didnt say anything about it. Now suddenly she emails me, saying its next sunday. But next sunday my granddad's celebratring his 84th birthday. When i friendly asked her to change it she anwered very blunt and said she would change it, now she's acting strange..

Maybe that doesnt sound that big, but weve been having more arguements. She recently makes sarcastic jokes about me eating more than her and me being fat and a pain in the as$.. This is yet another of her things..
Make a fake MySpace account for her and get a whole bunch of old perverts to come to her house when shes gone and her parents are there.

That would be freakin' hilarious.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

The People's Republic of Clogher
I think I'll just stay single.... it seems to be a lot easier... well, except for occasional bouts of loneliness... and my mum....
If you get lonely, dearie, it's easy to overcome.

Kidnap someone!

It worked for me!

Oops...

sneezing and sneezing.. im sick..i have colds..

My head is aching..And it's killing me.