What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

I'm listening to my queued playlist and keystroking the keyboard.. hehe

Just watched 2 girls 1 cup for the first time, not knowing it was that nasty. I vomited, my friend never told me it was that disgusting feeling sick now
What did the 2 girls do?...i don't understand what your first sentence says.

I just got back from the doctors...I have high blood pressure and she's talking about medication. grrr! It runs in my family.

What did the 2 girls do?...i don't understand what your first sentence says.
Well let's just say they are eating weird ice-creams. The movie is called '2 girls 1 cup'. Everybody who has seen it knows what i mean

And do check my "art": Deviant

A cop has just been shot in the chest about 50yds from my front door. That's the second in a matter of days.

There's also been alleged IRA involvement in a murder on the border so it can safely be said that this little Statelet's grip on peace is growing more tenuous by the day.

Such a shame.

Damn Tatty... it is a shame...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Well let's just say they are eating weird ice-creams. The movie is called '2 girls 1 cup'. Everybody who has seen it knows what i mean

EDIT: I just watched 10 seconds of it on You Tube......................ewwww

Just finished sending my one of my girlfriends an email. She left a message on my answering machine that i think she didn't want me to hear, she was angry with me, because i hadn't answered my mobile she was talking to her daughter about me, I know she loves me but she expects everyone to be perfect and gets angry and frustrated if they aren't, I told her because i would hate for her to be caught out by someone that may not be as nice as me

The People's Republic of Clogher
Damn Tatty... it is a shame...
Aye, the whole part of the town which surrounds me is still closed off. I was thinking about kidnapping a sherpa to go out and get a pint of milk an hour ago.

Turns out that the cop was shot several times in the shoulder and he's 'stable' in hospital. It could have been much much worse but doesn't bode well for the festive season. I'd forgotten what a nasty little place this can be.

My house: 50yds to the right.

Just finished sending my one of my girlfriends an email. She left a message on my answering machine that i think she didn't want me to hear, she was angry with me, because i hadn't answered my mobile she was talking to her daughter about me, I know she loves me but she expects everyone to be perfect and gets angry and frustrated if they aren't, I told her because i would hate for her to be caught out by someone that may not be as nice as me
Yikes, that's not fun when a friend betrays you. I hope you two can work this out.

I think you're being very nice to your friend, and although i believe she doesnt mean it the way she put it, she did say some nasty things. Maybe because you are so forgiving and appeasing (appeasement politcs anyone?) she wants you to be even more perfect, but we all know you cant controll time and youi have other duties to fulfill. If she is being so demanding, she will bump up to something and it will not be as gentle as you have been to her.

But always remember: she was talking to her daughter, maybe at that moment she was pissed of and forgot the meaning of your friendship. Sometimes, in such a moment one says things one doesnt mean. Okay, maybe she thinks youre being late with answerring, but in your face she will never put it like that. Not because she darent, but because she only feels so irated in the spur of a moment.

Let her cool off, give her some time. She'll figure out what went wrong. Also, think that her daughter may serve as a diary. She just wanted to be released from some weight. I write awful things i my diary about friends, just to leave my anger at home so we can be friends. That doesnt make me a bad friend though..

And youre just very good to her

Sometimes, in such a moment one says things one doesnt mean. Okay, maybe she thinks youre being late with answerring, but in your face she will never put it like that. Not because she darent, but because she only feels so irated in the spur of a moment.
That is her to a T she says things on the spur of the moment and doesn't mean them it is one of the things that has always got her into trouble

Let her cool off, give her some time. She'll figure out what went wrong. Also, think that her daughter may serve as a diary. She just wanted to be released from some weight. I write awful things i my diary about friends, just to leave my anger at home so we can be friends. That doesnt make me a bad friend though..
That is why i am not that angry with her, I have been friends with her for over 30yrs so i know her pretty well She also has had her marriage break down this year, it has hit her hard It has been very different to mine he has been very angry and nasty, where mine has been just the opposite, me and my x are really good friends

Certifiably troglodytic.
Floating through "Void Memory Two" by Steve Roach on his Magnificent Void album and wondering why the rain gauge on my digital weather station isn't working.

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
writing my film studies essay

its about the blurring of boundaries between Hollywood and European cinema how this can be problematic within the relationship

so im writing a load of rubbish

Lost in never never land
I am sitting at work not doing any because I am pissed off at something that I have to work on because the problem that I am looking at isn't a problem, no matter how you look at it, but the customer is "always right" which means that I have to at least act like I have taken a look at it, even though there isn't anything for me to look at. Sort of like another problem I have to look at which can't be recreated either, and another problem which isn't supported by the company, but for the customer I have to look at it, and no one really has any idea as to what is causing the issue.
I wish, I wish he'd go away."
-From Identity