Donnie Darko Top 100

→ in
Tools    

I really should watch Kill Bill again. I've not seen it since it was released. I can't say I'm looking forward to it, but it keeps appearing on these lists. There again, so does North By Northwest and I'm not going through that again.

Psycho, Grindhouse and Memento, though.

This list is fantastic. From the last two sets alone, there's Hugo, The Departed, Goodfellas, A Clockwork Orange, The Dark Knight, The Birds, Kill Bill, Psycho, The Hangover, and North by Northwest.

50. Religulous

49. The Graduate

48. The Godfather

47. Midnight in Paris

46. Fright Night (1985)

45. 8 Mile

44. Pulp Fiction

43. Avatar

42. The Kids are all Right

41. The Other Guys

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Birds, Psycho, North by Northwest all great choices.

Midnight in Paris, Pulp Fiction, eh.....

But overall I really like the list.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
8 mile wasn't that bad. I don't know about top 100 material, but it's all about personal favorites with these lists. People scoff at my Wedding Crashers all the time

Who's going to believe a talking head?
There are some choices that are good. Nice to see Midnight In Paris, a modern day classic.

40. I am Legend

39. Deliver us From Evil

38. Drive

37. The Town

36. Warrior (2011)

35. When a Stranger Calls (1979)

34. Misery

33. Vertigo

32. Girl With the Dragon Tattoo (2011)

31. Kramer vs Kramer

He should be around 14, I say. I am quite young as well. Doesnt mean that older people are more sensible to film.
Very close I'm actually 15.

Seems to be a lot either very recent films or classics. I'm assuming you're quite young?
And it's not that I think that more recent films are better but I really only got into movies in 2010, so it would make sense that most of the films I've seen are from 09-2011. While I do try to watch as many classics as possible I can't get as in depth into the full array of movies that year. Do you know what I mean? I don't have acess or even know of as many movies from 1954 as I do of 2011. So yes movies going back before the 2000s I've mainly only seen the classics.

Oh have I missed his d.o.b.? Was just observing a pattern, wasn't a put down. I've seen his top 10 on profile and it has Eraserhead so all good.

I'm a young Padawan as well, and I really need to see Eraserhead. Good set too, rep for The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo and Vertigo. Is that your favorite Hitchcock or is there more to come?

I'm a young Padawan as well, and I really need to see Eraserhead. Good set too, rep for The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo and Vertigo. Is that your favorite Hitchcock or is there more to come?
There is indeed one more Hitch film on this list