The Leprechaun
18.81%
19 votes
Michael Meyers
25.74%
26 votes
Freddy
101 votes. You may not vote on this poll

michael myers all the way, unlike jason he doesnt need freak occurances to bring him back to life. twice now i have seen jason dead.... but brought back to life by electricity (bolt of lightening and then when he is under the boat)... so if not for those he would be dead.

Originally Posted by eyeballkid
I've always loved The Child's Play films, but never saw how a 2 foot plastic villain could be a threat.
Because have you ever seen the little bugger move? He was quick on his toes and extemely agile. That little platic doll had a sh*t load of confidence in his abilities to get the job done. And boy could he go to town with a knife.

mike myers as shrek scared me... wait wrong mike myers
My Movie Poster Blog

i also had a my buddy doll as a kid, but its funny, the chucky character didn't scare me as much as the doll... i later burnt it to a crisp with a can of hairspray and a lighter...

Originally Posted by movieposterguy
i also had a my buddy doll as a kid, but its funny, the chucky character didn't scare me as much as the doll
However i'm bettin it was the chucky movies that inspired the thought, your doll was gonna come to life and make minced meat out of you.

... i later burnt it to a crisp with a can of hairspray and a lighter...
I think if anything, it is chucky who should be afraid of you.

no more replies?

Originally Posted by chuckyjason
no more replies?

For those of you who don't understand the mystery behind Chucky, here's a little insight. Chucky is not a destroyable creature. He is an evil spirit that will ruin you if you doubt him. You all talk about Chuck as if he is "a little cabbage patch kid". I would love to see your faces when Chucky rolls into your bedroom with a hammer and a blow torch. Ok, now let's say you destroy his body. Chucky can simply use his magic and spells to re-enter another animate object. For all you know Chucky could be inside your computer right now ready to kill you. I know there are doubters out there, but if I can give you any advice, this is it: DO NOT THINK ABOUT CHUCKY WHEN YOU ARE ALONE IN YOUR ROOM.

For those of you who don't understand the mystery behind Chucky, here's a little insight. Chucky is not a destroyable creature. He is an evil spirit that will ruin you if you doubt him. You all talk about Chuck as if he is "a little cabbage patch kid". I would love to see your faces when Chucky rolls into your bedroom with a hammer and a blow torch. Ok, now let's say you destroy his body. Chucky can simply use his magic and spells to re-enter another animate object. For all you know Chucky could be inside your computer right now ready to kill you. I know there are doubters out there, but if I can give you any advice, this is it: DO NOT THINK ABOUT CHUCKY WHEN YOU ARE ALONE IN YOUR ROOM.

Ok, seriously, you REALLY need to get laid- that's with a woman, not a cabbage patch kid.
Sorry if it's a bit harsh... but get a life, Chucky's a movie character i.e. NOT REAL. Geez

Mike Meyers is the scariest....

THEM TEETH & GLASSES SCARE ME....

OH BE....HAVE!!!!

For those of you who don't understand the mystery behind Chucky, here's a little insight. Chucky is not a destroyable creature. He is an evil spirit that will ruin you if you doubt him.
could not the same be said of Jason? or Freddy?

You all talk about Chuck as if he is "a little cabbage patch kid". I would love to see your faces when Chucky rolls into your bedroom with a hammer and a blow torch. Ok, now let's say you destroy his body. Chucky can simply use his magic and spells to re-enter another animate object. For all you know Chucky could be inside your computer right now ready to kill you. I know there are doubters out there, but if I can give you any advice, this is it: DO NOT THINK ABOUT CHUCKY WHEN YOU ARE ALONE IN YOUR ROOM.
if chucky rolled into my room, i'd grab my cross-bow and level an arrow straight through his heart. And chucky cannot re-enter another object. didn't you see the first movie? He can only enter the body of the first person he told that he was alive.

You guys take this crap way too serious. Kind of sad.

VOTE FOR CHUCKY!
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

Originally Posted by PimpDaShizzle V2.0
You guys take this crap way too serious. Kind of sad.

VOTE FOR CHUCKY!
WE ARENT TAKING IT TOO SERIOUSLY SAY IT AGAIN AND I WILL KILL YOU I HATE EVERYBODY WHO DIDNT VOTE FOR JASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok im done with my fake rant and pimp is right everyone needs to chill and i just wanna say Chucky sucks

Arresting your development

Hee hee!

For some reason I'm not afriad of skinny guys with girly finger nails.
I feel the same way for a tiny plastic midget with a bad hair day.

Girly finger nails...hilarious!

Originally Posted by Anonymous Last
I feel the same way for a tiny plastic midget with a bad hair day.

Girly finger nails...hilarious!
Them there are fightin' words!

Hmmm, I think this has went 'too' in-depth

Them there are fightin' words!
Relax, no need for nasal breath to vent out the nose...

Vote for Chucky!

Gotta show love for Tilly.