The Longest Yard or Spanglish?

Tools    

Which Adam Sandler movie are you more likely to see? I wanna see 'em both, but I'll have to pick Longest Yard 'cause it's gonna be the first time Sandler and Rock will share the screen. You?

Official Sacrifice to Holden Pike
I've heard very good things about Spanglish and the previews are so sweet...Adam Sandler is at his best when he's romantic and somewhat serious. Like Punch-Drunk Love and 50 First Dates.

Arresting your development
I would flip a coin...I want to see them both.

Spanglish looks pretty damn good. I haven't seen anything from the Longest Yard, so I couldn't say, but I can say that I think the remake is a bad idea.

mayhem, yeah, I haven't really seen anything either. Loved the original. I don't know, I think the remake will be cool. Great cast.

Say what again mother f**ker!
Spanglish looks the best

James L. Brooks get me to see Spanglish. Nothing could get me to watch another lame re-make of The Longest Yard.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

A system of cells interlinked
I feel Sandler is a moron, and I won't see either of them, especially a trashing of The Longest Yard.

whatev. i'm so going to see spanglish. it looks like is this the start of him breaking out in different roles. sorta like how jim carrey did after a while. longest yard looks cool though.

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by yupyup
whatev. i'm so going to see spanglish. it looks like is this the start of him breaking out in different roles. sorta like how jim carrey did after a while. longest yard looks cool though.
I give credit to this one! Yup x 2!

Man, I loved the movie! It was so touching and funny. The Longest Yard has it's work cut out for it. Spanglish was practically perfect.

I'd have to go with Longest Yard...

If anyone is here and can't wait for The Longest Yard (god willing) you should go rent Mean Machine although given a bad review, it is a very funny version of this type of film.

Thank You for Smoking 10/10
Return of the Living Dead: Necropolis 4/10
Equilbrium 8/10
A History of Violence 8/10
Officespace 10/10

They're gonna show a commercial for The Longest Yard during the Super Bowl. 2.5 million for 30 seconds or something like that. I'm most looking forward to that one.

Originally Posted by ipickdaflick
They're gonna show a commercial for The Longest Yard during the Super Bowl. 2.5 million for 30 seconds or something like that.
Boy, and wasn't it GREAT!?!

What a pile of ***** this latest Longest Yard remake is gonna be. Scary piles of *****.

And I finally got around to seeing Spanglish just before Christmas. I was stunned at how awful it was. Brooks' I'll Do Anything is a masterpiece by comparison. It's hard to believe the man responsible for "The Mary Tyler Moore Show", Broadcast News and As Good As It Gets actually spent a year of his life on this waste of an idea. Surprisingly, it wasn't Adam Sandler's fault at all. He was fine. But my god this is a horrible movie. Yowza.

Sometimes I actually love you, Holden.

Everything you just said is poetic. They both suck beyond belief. <---for us crude people.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
Sometimes I actually love you, Holden.
Is that the sound of wedding bells i hear?