Bricked children, a beat, abandoned factory

Tools    

Film from 2010-2015: someone (medium?) discovers that children were bricked on the site of abandoned factory. There is some couple, or a journalist, in any case someone receives signals from "that world" and reveals some criminal procedure from the past. There were bear in a cage too. The factory was inherited by rich marriage.

Parts of this sound a lot like Stir of Echoes. It was from 1999 though.

English language?

Any ideas on country of origin?

USA or Canada. Businessman inherited this abandoned factory. It isn't "Walled in" and it isn't "Stir of echoes".

USA or Canada. Businessman inherited this abandoned factory. It isn't "Walled in" and it isn't "Stir of echoes".
And you saw the film in 2010-2015, or that's when you're very confident it was released?

And you saw the film in 2010-2015, or that's when you're very confident it was released?

My friend saw this between 2015 - 2020, but movie could be made in 2005-2015 max.

Thanks for these movies, but I think that it was typical low budget movie. Not slasher, definitely.

Film from 2010-2015: someone (medium?) discovers that children were bricked on the site of abandoned factory. There is some couple, or a journalist, in any case someone receives signals from "that world" and reveals some criminal procedure from the past. There were bear in a cage too. The factory was inherited by rich marriage.

Can you clarify "Children were bricked" ?

No more factory updates over wireless. Customer support ended. Without their WiFi connections, these Zoomers just flop over dead. That's how we'll beat them.

Yes. The children were walled in, bodies were hidden in the walls.

Summary again: Film from 2010-2015: someone (medium?) discovers that children were being walled up on the site of a former factory. There is some couple, or a journalist, in any case someone receives signals from "that world" and reveals some criminal procedure from the past. There were bear in a cage too. The factory was inherited by rich marriage.

Any ideas?