18.81%
19 votes
Michael Meyers
25.74%
26 votes
Freddy
101 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
Ok i'm back folks, and i'm going to jump on into the fray! It's common knowledge that Michael is the coolest, most creative (drowning/scalding the nurse in the hot tub, and draining the other nurse of blood*which was already mentioned*) and easily the most deadly, he's got stealth and physical ability on his side. Freddy is close behind, Freddy has the brains of the horror genre, the man could outsmart and outwit anyone if he so chose to, not to mention the fact that in the dream world he can do whatever he sees fit makes him really formidable, and those ten inch blades of his don't hurt either. Jason is a friggin behemoth, he is literally a tank, he's got everything going for him except intelligence which he doesn't need, i'll explain. He's got strength like it was going out of fashion, and an incredible ability to live through damn near anything. And to hell with him being super intelligent, he's smart enough to know how to kill and be sneaky. Besides he's got that whole appear out of nowhere and stab/cut/decapitate you with his chainsaw,fence post,machete thing going on.

Now I turn to Chucky.... Chucky is nothing but a stale joke with a few funny lines here and there. Chucky is a two foot tall douchebag with a mouth of the same size. He's weak, tiny and can't even be considered a threat to someone like Michael, Jason or Freddy who all obviously are stronger or smarter or both. Chucky's kills are lame and he has no sense of style whatsoever. Not to mention his whole backstory is filled with obvious retardation. Now I get to Leprechaun...... I feel the same way about him as I do about Chucky. But at least Leprechaun has some powers and whatnot, he could pose a minimal threat to one of the three larger members of this poll. Chucky has nothing on no one and shouldn't be on this poll and neither should Leprechaun... Hell even Homer from Near Dark could destroy Chucky without any effort. But there is one person however that would and could stomp any of these guys.. That man is Ashly J Williams.. \m/Ash\m/

Nope, you're wrong. Chucky is plastic and could destory any of those fools.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

yea chucky is a punk. anybody on the list could take him as a doll or sandwich

Face it, even over the course of time Jason and Michael have proven stronger. Jason, who was originally incapacitated by one ax-hit to the head, now wouldn't be phased and would only be angry at having his arm shot off (Jason X). Michael, who was knocked out by a knitting needle to the neck, now shrugs off a fire-ax to the chest (H2O).

we have 200+ bodycounts, decapitations, face-boilings and disembowelments, while all you have is egg-salad

*sighs*....what has this thread become?

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by The Blister Exists
*sighs*....what has this thread become?
I don't know....but Krueger all the way! He's a talking *****, witty funny bastard! He also wears a cool hat. Does Chucky have a cool hat? No!
He has those little Good Guy kicks and some Osh-Kosh B'Gosh. Freddy is the king of slicing and dicing!

Originally Posted by iluv2viddyfilms
Don't know. I'd say Freddy.

Prince Jr.

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I still think it's the leprechaun! Jason may be fast and he may be brutal, but the leprechaun can appear out of nowhere and make your boobs and butt get so big that you get stuck in a doorframe and explode! That's what he did to someone in Leprechaun 3. Seriously... wouldn't something like that be pretty scary in reality? All Jason and Michael can do is stalk you and slash you up. Freddy's powerful as the Leprechaun, but only in the dreamworld. Chucky is a nasty little murderer too, but I think he's the least scary out of them all! And yet he's winning?!

I lost respect for the leprechaun after the in the hood movie.

That one really does suck... ugh. Can't stand it. But there's another one after that, where he goes to a different hood - it's called Leprechaun: Back 2 Da Hood... and I actually enjoyed that one. He gives a fat woman a massage! It's hilarious.

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
Chucky is a nasty little murderer too, but I think he's the least scary out of them all! And yet he's winning?!
Yah' dats' right.

Originally Posted by PimpDaShizzle V2.0
You guys must have smoked yourself retarded
You sure it was us?

history *is* moralizing

Originally Posted by The Blister Exists
You sure it was us?
Oh hell yeah! Get yourself thrown in a padded room for the weekend with a stylish coat. Just because you blank out and don't know when to stop caving someone's jaw down their stomach with your steel toe Timberlands.

County bull pen before booking is a piece of cake after that and the orange suit is way more comfortable.

Tom Waits is the true GOD
I've always loved The Child's Play films, but never saw how a 2 foot plastic villain could be a threat.

Originally Posted by eyeballkid
I've always loved The Child's Play films, but never saw how a 2 foot plastic villain could be a threat.
This man speaks truth! All except the non threatening part.