Spiderman 3 confirmed

Tools    

"Spider-Man" producers were so impressed with the $800 million the movie made worldwide that there is now a second sequel in development. Avi Arad, the head of Marvel Comics' film division, recently told reporters "Spider-Man 3" will likely be in theaters in 2007, if not sooner

Kaiser "The Devil" Soze
Originally Posted by Hell_Bent
"Spider-Man" producers were so impressed with the $800 million the movie made worldwide that there is now a second sequel in development. Avi Arad, the head of Marvel Comics' film division, recently told reporters "Spider-Man 3" will likely be in theaters in 2007, if not sooner
I will reserve commenting on whether this is a good idea until after I see Spider-man 2

well they decided for 3 cause 2 has been getting great comments and stuff apparently.

I ate all your bees.
If they can keep Spiderman 2 in any way similer to number 1 it will be a huge hit. Even from the trailers it looks impressive and I simply cannot wait to see it.

A system of cells interlinked
The footage I saw from 2 looks really good. Counting the days....

Cyberdine Systems Model 101
I'm pretty sure Spider-Man 2 will be a hit. It's going to be released this summer and many people like to go to the movies in the summer time. It probably won't bring in as much money as the first film did but it will succeed in order for the second sequel to be made.

An American In Paris ****/*****
Once Upon A Time In China *****/*****
Father of the Bride ****/*****
Spartacus *****/*****
The Hidden Fortress ****/*****

You can view my review for each of those films at T-850's Reviews

Originally Posted by Hell_Bent
Whoa! That's jumping the gun a bit, wouldn't you say?

I think it looks awsome hopefully Toby Mcguire looks better then he did in Seabiscuit!!!! He looks so TERRIBLE in that movie and BORING!!!!!!!!!

"Resident Evil 2:Apocolypse" Mila Jovavich
"Phone Booth" Colin Ferrel, Keifer Sutherland (2003)
"Pay it Forward" Haley Joel Osmond, Helen Hunt(2000)
"American Wedding" Jason Biggs, Alyson Hannigan(2003)
"Dogma" Ben Affleck, Matt Damon(1999)
"LOTR" 1,2 & 3 Vigo Mortenison, Elijah Wood (2002-2003)
"Thirteen" Holly Hunter, Nikkie Reed (2004)

You ready? You look ready.
hey i thought he was perfect for that movie don't dish him
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Sorry I'm not dissing him as an actor I just didn't like the movie I guess....It was so repetative!!!!

I know this is Spiderman 3 but did any1 hear that Robert De Niro was meant to be playing Doc Ok in Spiderman 2? I know hes not but im sure i heard this somewere, was this true at any point?

The director who did Spiderman 2 has decided to go ahead and direct the 3rd one as well.

Originally Posted by John McClane
No I haven't heard that, but he would have been good as the Doc.
Woah- i for one believe that would have been a HORRIBBLE idea. I mean, absolutley terribble. A sin, blasphemy even. I love DeNiro, but he wouldnt have worked as doc ock. Thats just my opinion though.

You ready? You look ready.
Originally Posted by Zeiken
Woah- i for one believe that would have been a HORRIBBLE idea. I mean, absolutley terribble. A sin, blasphemy even. I love DeNiro, but he wouldnt have worked as doc ock. Thats just my opinion though.
Yes, you have one and believe others have them unlike some people at Movie Forums who believe that no one but themselves have an opinion. You know who you are.

Well hello Mr. Fancypants
Spidey 3 has the official date of May 7th 2007 i believe!

Yeah i read in a few magazines that DeNiro was considered for Ock as was Sam Neil... Molina got it because Raimi loved him in a film called Frida apparently which i haven't seen.

"if i had the words i would say... HOLY CRAP!!"

You ain't leadin nothin but two things right now... jack and sh*t... and jack left town"

I'm a naughtly little S**T
Spiderman 3... Is this going to get up to one of those silly series or like Aliens and be a great series ???

I hope it doesn't get too sillly.. but 1 and 2 have been great

Saw Spider-Man 2

It was pretty good better then the first!
Green Goblin is in the third one or the Lizard cause you see Doctor Connors in the second one, It could be possible but i highly doubt it. Cause if Lizard was going to be in the third one they wouldnt have shown harry discovering his fathers green goblin mask and the exploding pumpkins and the glider! So the Lizard is going be in the 4th one probably.

Oh yea Do you think Dylan Baker is perfect for the role of Doctor Connors Aka The Lizard