Jeff Goldblum

Tools    

So, I did a search and didn't seem to find a thread dedicated to Jeff Goldblum and thought this was bizarre... So maybe there is one and it just didn't come up... But I'm creating this anyway, just in case. So, I have recently gotten into Jeff Goldblum, that sounds bad, I'm sorry... And I found this awesome website, my new favorite website: Goldblum O'Grams I created one for a friend of mine with the dog picture and the theme to the Pink Panther. Best thing ever. Anyway, anyone else want to share their thoughts on probably my new obsession (though I don't like that word... to me, it implies something addictice, weird and/or disturbing...)?

I had a friend who was just nuts about the guy! (I wanna know he's secret for staying so young-looking all this time.)

As an actor he is very convincing in his roles--with an extra dose of intensity for his characters in the films "Mr. Frost" and "The Fly."

I will always know him best for Jurassic Park definitely, which Jurassic Park being my favorite movie of all-time being a big influence on this. I just noticed that I haven't seen him much in anything other than Jurassic Park and it's sequel, other than Independence Day as well.

I like him okay. Very odd guy. I, too, had a friend who really liked him (then again, she had a crush on Dustin Hoffman, too, so it's best not to try to figure it out).

It's certainly fun to listen to him talk in moderate doses, so he makes good talk show guest. And he's a Pittsburgh native, so there's that.

Yeah, apparently I don't have as much to say about Jeff Goldblum as I thought I did. He was quite good in Jurassic Park and The Fly. I hear he's also good in The Tall Guy, which I've got queued up. I guess that's it.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
He has a certain way about him, especially when he talks. Yoda's right, he was good in Jurassic Park and The Fly. The Lost World was too much "Ian," if you ask me. His short, breathy sentences start to become annoying within the first 30 minutes.

Other than that, I have no problem with the guy, but as everyone else has said, very odd individual.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

I've always liked Jeff... even when he creeped me out in The Fly... as for odd, yeah, he is rather that... but in a refreshing kind of way... instead of the Tom Cruise way...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Good to see there's a post for him.

Stand outs for me were:

Invasion of the Body Snatchers (1978) and...

The Fly (1 of my favourite films. You may have guessed from the name, avatar etc)

So, I did a search and didn't seem to find a thread dedicated to Jeff Goldblum and thought this was bizarre... So maybe there is one and it just didn't come up... But I'm creating this anyway, just in case. So, I have recently gotten into Jeff Goldblum, that sounds bad, I'm sorry... And I found this awesome website, my new favorite website: Goldblum O'Grams I created one for a friend of mine with the dog picture and the theme to the Pink Panther. Best thing ever. Anyway, anyone else want to share their thoughts on probably my new obsession (though I don't like that word... to me, it implies something addictice, weird and/or disturbing...)?
Goldblum is a good actor. I especially enjoyed his off-beat villian in Silverado. Also he was in a great TV series I really liked where he played a detective who kept seeing the ghosts of the people whose deaths he was investigating. Can't recall the name of the series, but it seemed not to last too long. Too odd for most viewers, I guess.

Female Jungle Poster
Whenever I catch him doing an interview or appearance, I get the sneaking suspicion that he smokes an awful lot of weed.

"Exit, pursued by a bear." ~