Most Memorable Trailers?

Tools    

The "I Am Legend" trailer totally sold me on that movie.

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
Apocalypto...

Great Movie

Great Trailer

300 trailer...

I wasn't even interested to watch the flick...until I saw the trailer...they chose some pretty good scenes for it...and as mention good choice of music too

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
blair witch project..still freaks me out even after all these yrs.
cloverfield...just because it never gave a name or any details..

Transformer it is.. I like the movie and trailer completely

300 has the most memorable movie trailer that I've watched this year... From the trailer itself you can tell that its a great movie...

Eragon...I really like its trailer it so convincing that you don't have to missed it...

Titanic was memorable..who will going to forget that?

Independence Day, Transformers and The Prestige captures my interest at first view..

Eragon...I really like its trailer it so convincing that you don't have to missed it...
Yeah it was....I've never have watch it, if I haven't seen the trailer and all!!!

Rob-b-Hood, A Jackie Chan movie.. i just cant forget that cute baby and i haven't seen the movie yet..that's why..

Zhang Ziyi would be a nice chun li...

Rob-b-Hood, A Jackie Chan movie.. i just cant forget that cute baby and i haven't seen the movie yet..that's why..
I saw the movie twice.That baby beated thousands of baby candidates and won out,too cute. and being so young,of course he doesn't know much about acting,so along the way of shooting the film,tons of funny things happened because the staff were racking their brain to make the baby do something,and they had to take care of his emotions at the same time.It's quite a funny film,and one thing worth mentioning is that you might shed a tear or two when it comes to the end,anyway,it got a happy ending and surely sent the audience out smiling.

well,back to the topic,I saw quite a few movie trailers these days,I think Sweeny Todd trailer was quite good,and also Penelope,The Funny Games.by the way,Tim Roth is in The Funny Games.He was the leading actor of my favourite film.

Beware The Probe!
Jeez...
How could I have forgotten this one???

The whole "Lord Vader...Riiiisssssee..." thing did it for me.
(even though it never happened quite that way in the movie)

Movie Forums Critic
Lotr
Harry Potter
National Treasure

For me all Superman trailers...

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Cloverfield, definatly, such a mystery to it

Blood Diamond For Sure.

Go check it out, I would post a link but I am not able to.