How Did You Choose Your Profile Name?

Tools    

The Brave Little Weeman Returns!
Wow... we have that guy from Jackass on the forum!!

Reviews

Did they mop this floor with Dr. Pepper?!
I asked myself, "with what do I associate going to a movie theater?"

i am the remaining floating debris particles of a starfreighter registered to Weyland Corporation

i was self-destructed by one of my passengers, bc she was scared of one trivial lone xenomorph. and the self-destruction didn't even kill the alien! typical b!tch!

anyways, i am also a book, written by Joseph Conrad

The first three letters of my name are ' Ash ' and I am a doctor ( general practitioner by profession )---hence ' Ashdoc ' .

Lord High Filmquisitor
I'm a huge fan of Magic: the Gathering. With one sentence (my signature / his flavor text), Arcanis, the Omnipotent became my favorite character in the game.

Gangster Rap is Shakespeare for the Future
My username is a reference to a game my friends and I made up years and years ago. I doubt they'd remember it, but I've been using it on the internet as long as I can remember.

Sexy Celebrity did it.
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

I'm a huge fan of Magic: the Gathering. With one sentence (my signature / his flavor text), Arcanis, the Omnipotent became my favorite character in the game.
It's rare to find a Magic: the Gathering fan without directly looking at a forum or place where they might show up. I'm also a fan.

On topic, my name is my Xbox 360 and PS3 name, but it's also the name I want to use if I ever gather enough courage to take my Facebook fanpage that I made this year to the next level and actually start posting game and movie stuffs on YouTube.

but it's also the name I want to use if I ever gather enough courage to take my Facebook fanpage that I made this year to the next level and actually start posting game and movie stuffs on YouTube.
That sounds interesting. You should definitely give it a try if it's really what you want to do.

That sounds interesting. You should definitely give it a try if it's really what you want to do.
I really ought to, and I was just feeling ready to give it a start when youtube changed the rules about video game content so now I don't know. I mean, I guess movies are still okay, I don't think they've been affected by the sudden change, but my interest is in both places. I don't know, I kinda want to see if things will clam down first, which will also give me time to write a few scripts for reviews and such out.

In Dutch or Flemish, Bergman means "mountain man" - I liked it as for me this means someone who lives far from the city, or far from people (which is my case). Bregman is often occupied, very common name, so I started using Berghmann instead, almost everywhere. In 2004 I finished a very intensive course of Flemish Language and Culture, after that I worked (via the phone) 7 years in Flemish, so at some point I started considering myself a Flemish graduate, without having ever been to Belgium. And the L. comes from the playscripts which my friend often writes i in the first one of them I had a name starting with L.

And when I'm all alone I feel I don't wanna hide
Louis Malle is one of my favourite filmmakers. Also, he has always been severely underrated, especially when comparing him to other French auteurs.