Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

This might just do nobody any good.
They were both good. Thandie Newton and Evan Rachel Wood won Westworld, though.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I love all the wiminz in WW. The men as well. About to start in the gender equality appreciation thread with the lads.

Caught Inception on TV the other day and I'll probably re-watch Two Days, One Night this weekend.

Anyways, I'm falling back in love with Marion Cotillard.

I featured this actress in "My List of Things" (Asian Chicks)...
Rinko Kikuchi.
She can appear quite plain at times, but the fact that she doesn't always look super hot seems to make her more alluring.

@Mr Minio

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
@Captain Steel, I thought we have an agreement you're gonna tag me.
Gina Valentina, Elsa Jean, Gia Paige:
I just knew this is going to happen sooner or later!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I didn't have time - you were on that faster than flies on a pie in August!

Rinko is awesome. In a different world she's leading the live action Ghost in a Shell movie and it's great. She was also the best thing about Pacific Rim and Kumiko.

Edit: Greta Gerwig is amazing as well. She elevates Frances Ha with her personality.

Nice! I fell for Rinko after watching Pacific Rim. Greta is quite a beauty. She looks especially great in the pic where she's laughing. And Marion Cotillard is one for the ages. Love her!

Gillian Jacobs:

You can't win an argument just by being right!
LOL every time I see an asian beauty in here I think of Mr Kinky.

I'm just posting photos of this girl (who's been all over FOX News lately) only because she looks exactly like Walt Disney's Peter Pan!
Her name is Lisa Boothe (and I never heard of her nor saw her before about a year ago).