Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

Do you mean starting with the first, then every other one or starting with the second and then every other one? My favorite out of all of them is the one with her wearing pig tails.
Starting with the second. No, yes, no, yes, no, yes.

And now, Amanda Lamb.

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
Good pics of Gillian Anderson, AboveTheClouds. I mean, when she even looks smoking hot with a creepy fish-thing around her, you know you've got an incredibly beautiful woman!
I'm sure the picture is inspired by Franz von Stuck's painting Sin.

Lucy Deakins in The Great Outdoors, which was on this afternoon. I wondered what happened to her and after a few pretty well-known films she must have packed in the early noughties. Nice girl, and incredible the way nobody else at the resort even noticed.

AboveTheClouds, Eva Green is one of my loves! Nice pics.

TheUsualSuspect, Missy Peregrym is a beauty! I don't remember the name of that gymnastics movie she was in, but that's where I first noticed her. Good photos!

SeeingisBelieving, I thought Lucy Deakins was a beauty back in the 80's. Here's one of her back then:

I tried to get an older one of her and it's of her with short hair. She's apparently an attorney now and the photo and page of her is locked so can't get the picture, but she still looks pretty.

Cote de Pablo:

SeeingisBelieving, I thought Lucy Deakins was a beauty back in the 80's. I tried to get an older one of her and it's of her with short hair. She's apparently an attorney now and the photo and page of her is locked so can't get the picture, but she still looks pretty.
Yeah, interesting to see what she looks like now. I thought yesterday that there was a maturity about her similar to Mia Sara (incidentally Sara was on in Ferris Bueller's Day Off last night); and Uma Thurman also had that quality at the time despite her age.

I hadn't seen The Great Outdoors for years and I'm not sure it's aged well (it was probably cut to ribbons to remove swearing). I felt the same about Scrooged when it was on last year. But John Candy was great and he is a sad loss.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds

TheUsualSuspect, Missy Peregrym is a beauty! I don't remember the name of that gymnastics movie she was in, but that's where I first noticed her. Good photos!

That would be Stick It